Rooney in bother again

Big Geordie

With all the recent sex scandals it's surprising they haven't managed to out any gay footballers properly yet. They must be really discreet.

Discreet, nah there all banging women atm.

:kasper:

Still, guess when you're rich and famous you can get them to do owt you like.

Jeeesus, if he paid a grand to shaft her he really must be as thick as a plank! She is mingin, that tatto aswell just shows how classy she must be...

At least crouchy knows how to spend his money on top tart totty...

Jeeesus, if he paid a grand to shaft her he really must be as thick as a plank! She is mingin, that tatto aswell just shows how classy she must be...

At least crouchy knows how to spend his money on top tart totty...

Aye the tattoo definitely demeans her classiness, nothing to do with the fact she is prostitute. Pretty fit though.

Was in the article n all that Rooney, after piecing her, gave someone £250 to go and get him some tabs - shows how little grip on reality some of these rich young lads have. Jealous much? Yes.

Jenny also formed a friendship with married footballer Kevin Nolan, 28, now of Newcastle, after meeting him at the club while he was a star at Bolton.

There is no suggestion Jenny and Nolan had a relationship.

:lol:

But a legion of friends on the website shows she set her sights on footballers. The list includes ex-Bolton player Daniel Shittu, Man Utds Danny Welbeck, Spurs David Bentley, Blackburns El Hadji Diouf, Newcastles Joey Barton, Man Citys Micah Richards, ex-Hull star Henrik Pedersen, Evertons Sylvain Distin and Sunderlands Titus Bramble.

What a list :laugh:

Source

Jenny also formed a friendship with married footballer Kevin Nolan, 28, now of Newcastle, after meeting him at the club while he was a star at Bolton.

But a legion of friends on the website shows she set her sights on footballers. The list includes ex-Bolton player Daniel Shittu, Man Utds Danny Welbeck, Spurs David Bentley, Blackburns El Hadji Diouf, Newcastles Joey Barton, Man Citys Micah Richards, ex-Hull star Henrik Pedersen, Evertons Sylvain Distin and Sunderlands Titus Bramble.

Source

Only Pedersen down as a 'star' - massively doesn't fit in with the rest of that list n all.

Best of both worlds n' all that...

Have the freudian girlfriend who replaces your mother, and get out and about hoorin and shaggin till your hearts content!!

ANY PREM LEAGUE TEAM WANT TO SIGN AN OVER THE HILL 37 YR OLD FULL BACK??? PLEEEASE!

Source

Only Pedersen down as a 'star' - massively doesn't fit in with the rest of that list n all.

My old science teacher at school was a Bolton fan and said they used to call Pederson stumpy when he was there :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't he seeing Coleen when he was banging those manky old hookers a few years ago.

Must have been, he has been with her since he was about 14 and I am fairly sure he wasn't knocking off old grannies at that point :lol:

Am I not right that they got together after he made his first team debut for Everton? Seem to remember papers laughing about him being into some girl (i.e. her) but her not being so up for it... until he became famous, at least.

Edit - looks like I'm right, 2002 aged 16/17.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Rooney

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coleen_Rooney

So yeah, always held that against her, as even if she isn't naturally great, by her own choice she'd be obviously out of his league if he couldn't kick a ball.

Wasn't he seeing Coleen when he was banging those manky old hookers a few years ago.

Must have been, he has been with her since he was about 14 and I am fairly sure he wasn't knocking off old grannies at that point :lol:

Am I not right that they got together after he made his first team debut for Everton? Seem to remember papers laughing about him being into some girl (i.e. her) but her not being so up for it... until he became famous, at least.

So yeah, always held that against her, as even if she isn't naturally great, by her own choice she'd be obviously out of his league if he couldn't kick a ball.

Well known that she knocked him back until he signed his first contract at Everton and she suddenly changed her mind.

Pair of pricks.

Guest Heneage

Well known that she knocked him back until he signed his first contract at Everton and she suddenly changed her mind.

Pair of pricks.

Nothing aids clarity more than money.

Never really understand why footballers under 30 bother with long term relationships anyway... if you know you enjoy easy sex with the massive numbers of young women who want to do you, why bother getting married?

:sadnod: