Rooney in bother again

Big Geordie

Why do people care? I don't care which player has an affair or pays for sex. Yes I think Terry is a c*** for what he done, and Rooney is stupid for cheating on Coleen but at the end of the day they are footballers not religous figures.

this. is it really in the public interest ?

It is in my opinion. He's a role model (like it or not) and is also paid vast sums to endorse a variety of products.

Maybe he should be sponsord by Durex? I mean theirs not much of a better role model then someone who uses protection.

No sympathy for Colleen. Saw a meal-ticket and latched onto him for dear life.

She's been on him like a limpet since he was 14 or something. Do you you honestly expect him to remain monogamous to one woman his whole life?

Oh she knew what she was doing but he is a cunt.. she is worth a fortune in her own right now.. she will walk like and I hope it fks him up for the rest of the season.

He will have been ganging hookers non stop, before and after she was pregnant and she knows it.

Oh she knew what she was doing but he is a c***.. she is worth a fortune in her own right now.. she will walk like and I hope it fks him up for the rest of the season.

He will have been ganging hookers non stop, before and after she was pregnant and she knows it.

Skirge giving us his inside the mind of WAG perspective

I got a taxi a few weeks back and the driver was saying how he knew carroll and his lass (aye, he might be talking shite).

Said the lass openingly admitted to hating Carroll, calls him all the names under the sun etc. He asked her why not leave him, and she said she'd be a mug to give up the lifestyle and all the money.

I got a taxi a few weeks back and the driver was saying how he knew carroll and his lass (aye, he might be talking s****).

Said the lass openingly admitted to hating Carroll, calls him all the names under the sun etc. He asked her why not leave him, and she said she'd be a mug to give up the lifestyle and all the money.

That is why she was meant to be getting a bit of Taylortime.