Rooney in bother again

Big Geordie

Who is surprised? This doesnt just happen in England. In Sweden there are lots of rumours about some of our top players doing the same thing. Only difference is that our papers have a code not to publish that kind of stuff.

If it turns out this was the reason Wayne stank during the world cup will you still blame Capello? I dont understand how a country who seems so passionate about their national team can accept that the newspapers are always destroying its chances.

Thoughts?

We all know ther press destroy our chances. Capello is shit, then we win, ENGLAND ARE GREAT, Then we win again, Capello is great,  We lose, England are shit and Capello should be fired out of a cannon into a barrell of Osama bin ladens shit and we have Uncovered rumours that he is the lovechild of Musselini.

They should do another one of those celeb Jeremy Kyle Show episodes..... Jezza' Kyle would rip this stunk apart, and i'd love every minute of it.

Guest Roger Kint

Just put a quid on him getting sent off tonight at 33/1.

Was just wondering what odds that would be, 33's are huge for him mind

Won't get sent off tonight. My guess is that he'll be quiet and do very little. Bigger test for him is when the Mancs are at Everton on Saturday. I've a suspicion that Ferguson will leave him out for that one. If he does play, he'll be nailed on to get sent off as the scousers will turn the place into a bear pit.

Isn't his wife worth 10 million in her own right? She has no reason to stick around - take half of Wayne, plus what she's already made on her own.

That's what I'd do.

Wonder if she would be into 21 year old students from New Zealand? :shifty:

to be honest if it went to a divorce court he'd have a decent case that she'd be worth sod all without his name.

Isn't his wife worth 10 million in her own right? She has no reason to stick around - take half of Wayne, plus what she's already made on her own.

That's what I'd do.

Wonder if she would be into 21 year old students from New Zealand? :shifty:

to be honest if it went to a divorce court he'd have a decent case that she'd be worth sod all without his name.

In a world where a former psycho former call girl who was born 8 years after the Beatles released their first album can get 25 million pounds from Paul McCartney, i'm sure Coleen Rooney would be able to take her whoring husband to the cleaners.

Guest Stephen927

He has done well the last 2 internationals. Doesn't look as fired up but he's done his job against two teams that simply looked poor.