Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

He can f*** off too, twitting s*** like that, there has been no talk of Jonas going, and Jose is being a t*** over his contract.

Player power needs stamped on!

:lol: Idiot.

Why for having an opinion ?

Joey is a fkn tool for tweeting that

He is? Not allowed to have an opinion, too, like?

Weyaye he's allowed an opinion like, just a little unprofessional to publicly harass his boss, 'tis all.

CaulkinTheTimes George Caulkin

Something else: extra years offered Nolan on #NUFC contract were heavily incentivised. IE would only kick in with top10 finishes etc ...

f***ing hell.

We already knew about that.

You. I've never seen that anywhere.

Well you f***ing should have, you mong.

/taxfree

f*** off  :lol:

Guest Antec

With all the reaction going on about this I'm just wondering how does this compare to the uproar of when Cole was sold? Was a bit before my time.

People weren't happy but they trusted Keegan. He even came out and explained things to fans at St James who'd gathered to express their feelings

Some people need to calm down.

No doubt Nolan has done great for us the last two years on and off the pitch, but teams, clubs and players move on. This is life. Nolan isnt good enough on the pitch if the club/Pardew have ambitions of progressing. Ive said it before, but when he doesnt score, he contributes very little.

Ill be sad to see him go, I like him, he clearly loves the club, but you cant have someone on £40k plus a week for the next 5 years hanging around the dressing room to motivate people.

KK wasnt scared to move people on when we got promoted.

Just because he hasn't signed the first contract offered does not mean you have to offload him to first club that offers something.

I would be of the same opinion if there wasnt a contract issue. If we are to progress on the pitch - which remember, is what its all about, then Kevin Nolan isnt good enough to take us forward.

So if Westham have a made a good offer then why not accept it? am sorry but we as a club I hope are trying to move forward, as long as he is replaced with a good enough player whats the issue ?

I don't mind Nolan going as much as I mind this potentially being the start of a major squad overhaul when we're barely settled back in the Prem again.

With all the reaction going on about this I'm just wondering how does this compare to the uproar of when Cole was sold? Was a bit before my time.

People weren't happy but they trusted Keegan. He even came out and explained things to fans at St James who'd gathered to express their feelings

Maybe Mike and Derek will do the same.

He can f*** off too, twitting s*** like that, there has been no talk of Jonas going, and Jose is being a t*** over his contract.

Player power needs stamped on!

:lol: Idiot.

Why for having an opinion ?

Joey is a fkn tool for tweeting that

He is? Not allowed to have an opinion, too, like?

Weyaye he's allowed an opinion like, just a little unprofessional to publicaly harass his boss, 'tis all.

everything was fine with his tweet until the hashtag.. just utter stupidity

Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Great player, leader, captain, person, trainer and mostly a friend for life. Devastated to see him SOLD! #mejoseandjonasnext

What an unbelievable tit.  :facepalm:

He wants to leave for free, Jose wants to leave as well, more to do with them than the club.

Should boot Barton out just for tweeting that TBH. The club make mistakes, but he's still employed by them and needs to act with a bit of class and respect.

Nobody is bigger than NUFC.

:mackems: :mackems: :mackems:

Great player, leader, captain, person, trainer and mostly a friend for life. Devastated to see him SOLD! #mejoseandjonasnext

He wants to leave for free, Jose wants to leave as well, more to do with them than the club.

Right. It's not the club's fault that the best players want to leave. It's not the club's fault that they're selling their best players. It's not the club's fault that they'll never ever progress.

Guest zeta87

I dont like this but understand why club did this. Nolan's a kind of player they wouldnt want to give 5 year contract.

Jonas??? Why the fuck is Barton mentioning Jonas? Barton is burning bridges at the moment whether he wants to stay or not I would imagine his relationship with the board will mean he is moved on regardless. This could be one bid fuck up of a summer when it was looking promising. I'm not going to judge yet, hopefully so good signings will renew our optimism?

So if Westham have a made a good offer then why not accept it? am sorry but we as a club I hope are trying to move forward, as long as he is replaced with a good enough player whats the issue ?

I don't mind Nolan going as much as I mind this potentially being the start of a major squad overhaul when we're barely settled back in the Prem again.

This exactly, hopefully this isn't the first domino been flicked, but it seems likely.

as long as we dont sell jonas, tiote, colo and krul im happy...more or less!

barton and jose seems like there isn´t much to do about.

vuckic to take nolans place as backu

the window is open long time....dont panic over us selling an player who seems to be backup next year....and who by the way wants the most silly contract extension ever heard of!

I dont like this but understand why club did this. Nolan's a kind of player they wouldnt want to give 5 year contract.

And what's wrong with the two years he has left?

Should boot Barton out just for tweeting that TBH. The club make mistakes, but he's still employed by them and needs to act with a bit of class and respect.

Nolan's quite a big lad.

The timing is also shit to me, Sam Allardyce loves Nolan so if we held onto him until the last 2 weeks of the window, got other players in, then sold him that would be smarter business, SA wouldnt say no (look at Smith transfer) if he was on offer even if late. But to do it like this means we open ourselves up to massive risk if we can't get the players we want...

And what's wrong with the two years he has left?

He might want an extension now for job security, or we might not want to let his value decrease further.

I never quite get used to how authoritarian you English are.

Nolan's quite a big lad.

:dowie:

Not really bothered at the moment, yes he scored some important goals but for the most time the game passed him by, he has the turning circle of a double decker bus and his fitness is shocking.

Transfer windows just opened, plenty of time to get in upgrades of what we have/had.

Guest Antec

I'm going to stick my neck out and say probably not