Kevin Nolan

Taylor Swift

I have been very critical of Nolan in the past, but I think we really missed him today.  We were totally overrun in midfield and I think he does bring a bit of bite to the centre of the park, which was missing today.  He is better there than playing as an attacking midfielder/striker certainly.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Based on this game, he's better than Guthrie/Barton/Tiote

What exactly are you smoking?

Based on how poor Guthrie and Barton were. (To a lesser extent Tiote, who didn't have a good game today)

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

As I said originally, based on today's performance. I'd rather have Barton than Nolan overall (And Tiote)

Was more a comment on how shit we were today.

I think Barton did ok today. Created a few chances for Carroll and battled hard.  Nolan can be invisible for the whole 90 mins.

i thought Barton was a crock of shit and Tiote did his level best to get himself sent off, should have had a straight red for kicking out when he got fouled. Guthrie did okay i thought considering he's been out for a while.

So Hughton said that he rested Nolan today and that it was his desicison. Its well documented that Nolan is in bad shape, but being rested after 2 weeks without matches? There must be something more behind this.

Reading some rumours on the skunkers site about a problem between Carroll and Nolan. Anyone heard anything?

Where did you hear that from? If that it true then he should be stripped of the club captaincy immediately. No room for prima-donnas here.

Kid on Skunkers who is ken Shepherds mate and is usually spot on.

so it must be true then

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Where did you hear that from? If that it true then he should be stripped of the club captaincy immediately. No room for prima-donnas here.

Kid on Skunkers who is ken Shepherds mate and is usually spot on.

so it must be true then

:lol: