Telegraph: Leeds 'interested' in Alan Smith

Decky

What if we all start a hunger strike to get Alan Smith to retire? Surely he would not let people starve to death just for him to humiliate himself on the pitch every now and then?

We could twitter Danny Simpson, Wayne Routledge and Nile Ranger to let them know about the hunger strike so that they could inform mr. Smith.

Who's in?

(alcohol is allowed during the strike btw, but no water)

The hunger strike will start in 21 minutes as soon as I've finished my pizza.

Guest BooBoo

I'm always usually supportive of shit players who show they care.

However, I cannot apply that anymore to this imbecile anymore, he's little short of useless.

Guest schmuck

It defies belief how he draws a wage, but it's not his fault he gets picked, there's only one man responsible for that

Is his contribution to the dressing room really worth keeping him? He must have had about two good games for us - and even them i'm offering him a generous threshold. The only one i can remember is Arsenal under Allardyce.

Horrendous, horrendous footballer.

Is his contribution to the dressing room really worth keeping him? He must have had about two good games for us - and even them i'm offering him a generous threshold. The only one i can remember is Arsenal under Allardyce.

Horrendous, horrendous footballer.

And the worst part is that we have possible used around 15mp over the years for his transfer fee + wages...

If enough of us put in a few quid I'm sure we can manage to cobble together enough to pay him off.  Or hire a hitman?

Hire a hitman.

See this is why i wouldn't necassarily be against a signing like Whelan. He's a bit of a no-mark but still superior to Smith. Smith represents our central midfield cover and we just can't be doing with it anymore.

What gets me about Smith is that he's played with some top top players at times during his career and yet here he is, absolutely fully fit, yet being hauled off cos he's absolutely fucking garbage.

He must know he's absolutely shot. Why doesn't he do the decent thing and fuck off to a lower level/retire?

What gets me about Smith is that he's played with some top top players at times during his career and yet here he is, absolutely fully fit, yet being hauled off cos he's absolutely f***ing garbage.

He must know he's absolutely shot. Why doesn't he do the decent thing and f*** off to a lower level/retire?

Money?

What gets me about Smith is that he's played with some top top players at times during his career and yet here he is, absolutely fully fit, yet being hauled off cos he's absolutely f***ing garbage.

He must know he's absolutely shot. Why doesn't he do the decent thing and f*** off to a lower level/retire?

Money?

Yeah, he needs it at this stage of his career.

Guest Stephen927

Money?

Yeah, he needs it at this stage of his career.

I doesn't matter if he needs it or not, very few people would turn down £50k+ a week to sit on the bench and have the odd game.

Guest palnese

Jose, break Alan Smith's leg in training. Please.

:laugh:

:clap:

Added by a certain member on this forum...

"I'd appreciate this greatly, Jose. Break his neck, too - if you get a spare minute"

:lol: