Everton v Newcastle United - Sat 18th September (3pm)

Skeletor

Cahill = unlikely to play.

“Tim has a knee problem and we will have to wait on that one,” confirmed the Everton boss. “I will assess it but we’re not quite sure at the moment.”

Therefore I'm expecting:

----------------------Howard---------------------------

Hibbert--------Jags------------Distin---------Baines

Osman------Mikel------------Heitinga---------Pienaar

------------------------Fellaini--------------------------

------------------------Yak------------------------------

Heitinga needs to play centre back or nowhere. He was an absolute joke against Man Utd. Moyes should drop Distin and play him at the back but I doubt he will. He's also said Yak isn't ready for 90mins yet so i doubt he'll start him.

I would personally go for Bilyaletdinov in the Cahill role behind Beckford. It's a waste of Fellaini's talent playing him there.

I agree on both counts, but that's the line-up I'm expecting. It's a perfect chance to start Bily tbh.

Perhaps Yak won't start, no. I'd like to see him given an hour or so though. I think he could give the Newcastle backline a torrid time. Could, anyway.

Fellaini and Arteta in centre midfield ideally.

I agree on both counts, but that's the line-up I'm expecting. It's a perfect chance to start Bily tbh.

Perhaps Yak won't start, no. I'd like to see him given an hour or so though. I think he could give the Newcastle backline a torrid time. Could, anyway.

Fellaini and Arteta in centre midfield ideally.

Yeah, Fellaini & Arteta is one of the best centre mid partnerships in the league so lets bloody play it. Stop messing them about in different positions.

Coleman has got to play today as well. I'm not daft enough to think Moyes will 'risk' playing him at full back but surely he's got to replace Osman on the wing. Ossie is useless when he's not in the centre, the difference Coleman made straight away against Man Utd was obvious.

Guest Brewcastle

Everton lost 1-0 against Villa that were crushed at St. James Park. So it should be an easy win  ;D.

The Toffies haven't won a match yet, and if Cahill is out - why not after today too?

It's hope in a hanging snore  :fishing: (Nils Arne Eggen, Rosenborg BK)

Everton lost 1-0 against Villa that were crushed at St. James Park. So it should be an easy win  ;D.

The Toffies haven't won a match yet, and if Cahill is out - why not after today too?

It's hope in a hanging snore  :fishing: (Nils Arne Eggen, Rosenborg BK)

Everton got a draw with MAN URE who smashed us :D

I wish football worked that way, they will have so much confidence after the way they pulled it back last week.

We sit back to  much away from home and will be under way to much pressure, I will be well chuffed if we can nick a point.

Play 4 4 2 ,drop Jonas bring Arfa in ,play Sol drop  :colo: ,drop Nolan (not gonna happen imho) bring another forward in pref Ranger to play off Carroll ,just a diff idea but Houghton will stick with his trusted old guard  :nope:

Harper

Perch - Colo - Williamson - Enrique

Routledge - Tiote - Barton - Smith - Ben Arfa

Carroll

Kick them in midfield and hit 'em on the counter, with Ben Arfa and Routledge providing the pace and Carroll the goals.