Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Fuck it, this is a pointless argument thats going nowhere.

Disclaimer: Please make sure every argument is perfectly ballanced, yin and yang, as to prevent Roger Kint from twisting his knickers and going off on some period induced rant.

Diclaimer disclaimer: Robert Kint does not have to abide by the same rules.

Fuck it, this is a pointless argument thats going nowhere.

Disclaimer: Please make sure every argument is perfectly ballanced, yin and yang, as to prevent Roger Kint from twisting his knickers and going off on some period induced rant.

Are there two Kints on here?

Guest Roger Kint

f*** it, this is a pointless argument thats going nowhere.

You really are pathetic. Get a grip man and grow up.

Guest Roger Kint

Youve done nowt but hoy sly little digs in about how folk must be thick for not bowing down and agreeing to you mad rambleings, just stooping to your dwarf sized level, roger.

Bowing down? Mad ramblings? All because i dont subscribe to only giving praise to Jonas?  ;D

I am not calling people thick for disagreeing with me, i was calling you it for failing to understand anything. Hopefully this will let you move on and stop acting like a pissy knickered tart.

Still think hes a good player. Good days & bad days, tends to step it up in the bigger games so prob doesnt always give all he can. The positives that hes been given in the past are still true, the negatives the same. Makes our first team easily atm.

Guest Roger Kint

For £8m i'd happily carry him to Lazio.

Sell him and give most of it to WBA for Brunt or to Wolves for Jarvis. Hell even Etherington would be a step up.

For £8m i'd happily carry him to Lazio.

Sell him and give most of it to WBA for Brunt or to Wolves for Jarvis. Hell even Etherington would be a step up.

This

If we actually have signed a pre-contract agreement with Sylvain Marveaux i doubt we'll be spending a penny on another LW.

Guest Roger Kint

Worth more than £8m I reckon.... love or hate him fact is right now with our squad we are a better team with him in it.

What an insightful comment. Yes at present we are better playing with Jonas as there is nobody else aside from a young kid with no experience. Its not rocket science surely?

I can't believe anyone would turn down £8m for him. Don't believe the rumour at all, but that would be brilliant money for a winger who can't cross. I'm be more than happy if he went for that sort of money in the summer then we could replace him. Although I don't know what to expect with Pardew in the transfer market in the summer, I certainly think he could get a more effective left winger for cheaper than that.

Ibrahim Afellay signed for Barcelona for €3m, that is all.

Wouldn't you want £8m for Gutierrez and rather we brought in two of Afellay?

We couldnt attract a player like that, Barca pay under the odds sometimes as when a player hears they are interested they move hell and earth to makes sure their club lets them go.