Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Maybe his contract rumours are true. Pardew never used to drop him even when he was total garbage.

More to do with we have a player who offers Pardew the work rate Jonas used to and goals on top of it....

Despite the fact Jonas was shit, our options for a winger last year outside of him were equally as shit and didn't defend as well either.

Gouffran means that's no longer the case.

Guest bimpy474

Was a great player a few seasons ago, rightfully not in the team no more but has done more than enough for the club during his 5 years here. All the best Jonas

Aye.

Guest bimpy474

More big-ish wages off the wage bill

Normally first player I sell on FM :lol:

By normally, I hope you mean second behind shitebulb.... :angry:

A real shame how his NUFC career has petered out. I love Jonas and I'm not afraid to admit it. He was a very important member of the team that got promoted, stayed up and finished 5th, that's at least three seasons of decent performances and hard work.

Hope he's got through whatever personal problems he was meant to have had and would love to see a cameo tomorrow if possible.

His ability to run with the ball and keep possession early on in his time with us was at one point invaluable, as it seemed he was the only one capable of it at times.

Top guy, wish him the best.