Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Broken leg?! He sat down, got up, sat down, got up and walked off. He looked in an alright state for a broken leg :laugh:

My brother broke his leg tripping off a curb and didn't realise for 3 days, only when he went and tripped off another curb and made it worse, before he went to the hospital.

Clumsy fucker!

Broken leg?! He sat down, got up, sat down, got up and walked off. He looked in an alright state for a broken leg :laugh:

My brother broke his leg tripping off a curb and didn't realise for 3 days, only when he went and tripped off another curb and made it worse, before he went to the hospital.

Clumsy fucker!

:lol:

What happened to him? Read a worrying post in the match thread so surprised to see this hasn't been bumped.

Bloke behind me said he'd been taken to hospital with a suspected broken leg. :dontknow: Seemed a bit odd given that he walked off.

Doctor said he was fine. According to Jonas' sis.

Shitballs if thats true. He's been awful but we dont need more injuries. Or maybe it'll be a blessing, who knows.

Was waiting for someone to say that :lol: f*** off.

Well its true. Jonas has been terrible this season and imo, one of the reasons we've been so disfunctional. If it means we get to try someone else out wide or a different shape then it could potentially work out. Like I say, you never know.

Needed dropping for Premiership games, but it's a shame he's out altogether. Could have rediscovered his form in the Europa League - and any hit to our squad is a bad hit with our squad size/volume of games.

That said, just like with Obertan last season, Pardew was never ever going to drop Gutierrez no matter how poorly he performed. Big chance for Ferguson/Sammy hopefully.

Anita still doesn't look up to the pace of the Premiership in midfield yet, where he doesn't have as much time on the ball as he's used to, hence being dispossessed so frequently and the less than neat passing.

Do people keep announcing they want a midfield 3 of X,Y and Z because they think they're being revolutionary or is it just wishful thinking? :lol:

i've been saying it since we bought ben arfa and particularly cabaye (i wanted barnetta for the other side of tiote for ages) so it's hardly revolutionary for me.