Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Loved his runs with the ball, looked faster than lately too. I love him.

Definitely faster than what he has been recently. One of his runs toward the end of the second half actually had me wondering who the fuck it was. What a game from him today.

thought he was man of the match today

it was between him and Marveaux, Jonas did all of the hard work and Marveaux did all the stuff that is good to watch but they both kept us moving forward throughout the game.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - this man doesn't hide. He works his socks off for us in whatever position he's asked to play and was vital today. There's obviously better players at our club who should be playing over him when fit, but today was a match we needed Jonas and he didn't hide from that.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - this man doesn't hide. He works his socks off for us in whatever position he's asked to play and was vital today. There's obviously better players at our club who should be playing over him when fit, but today was a match we needed Jonas and he didn't hide from that.

:thup: Today is the best he has played in ages.

He often hides from te ball when we have it.

Not in the last few weeks mind.  Good work Jonas lad.

I've never noticed him ever trying to hide.

He's constantly showing for the ball College man, he runs himself into the ground every single time he's on the pitch man. Mick knows :thup:

He looks much better of late, albeit in a defensive way, still doesn't add too much offensively. He's a skilled player but has a lot of physical power so can be brilliant holding up play and forcing players off balls when he wants to be, glad he's got some of his mojo back