Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

Guest icemanblue

I am yet to see anything to think Obertan has more 'end product' than Jonas. Also if I could pick Jonas or Obertan 1-on-1 against fullback it's Jonas for me everytime for now. Can't comment on Marveaux as I've only seen him against Villa. But if it's down to either Jonas or Obertan, Jonas has to start especially when you consider that Obertan has played the best against tired legs from the bench.

2 assists last night  ;)

And? Jonas has had two assists in a game before. That makes them equals then, right?

Actually, no. Jonas has more assists for us than Obertan, so he's actually far better.

In conclusion; stop talking shite, you plum.

If you take your Jonas glasses off you might notice my reply was in relation to the fact he said he hadnt seen any "end product" from Obertan.

Surely pointing out such recent "end product" is acceptable, non  :lol:

You've been banging on about '2 assists' all day, man. As Rich pointed out, one can barely be counted as such.

No wonder they hounded you out over on TT.

He simply need to start because he helps Raylor a lot. I don't mind to have Marv in the last 30 min.

In a nutshell. Whilst we've still not got a proper left back on the pitch it makes the idea of switching Jonas pretty pointless.

This "two assists" thing has made me laugh twice now. Such invention for the five yard pass to Simpson, who proceeded to slice his cross beautifully into the net.

Stats is stats  :)

I think you should go back to forest for couple of months, I'm sure then you'll be needed...

He simply need to start because he helps Raylor a lot. I don't mind to have Marv in the last 30 min.

In a nutshell. Whilst we've still not got a proper left back on the pitch it makes the idea of switching Jonas pretty pointless.

I'm not so sure I buy this. Jonas does more defensive work that HBA but José had an easy a game as you'll ever see at Everton last season because they guy in front of him was so good he pinned the opposition back. Marveaux, on first impressions, looks a better player that Jonas and by forcing the opposition's right hand side to play further back to counter his threat he will be aiding Taylor at LB by relieving the pressure on him.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Right or left footed?

Right. ???

As I thought. Someone on twitter was trying to convince me he was left-footed...

Tell him to fuck off. :lol:

The only player I've ever been unsure about is Obafemi, got to be left footed though, just.

Should solve the debate. :thup: :laugh:

He's in the Argentina squad for their next World Cup qualifiers anyway...still no Coloccini though.

Seems like Colo has ver untruly  missed the boat there.

EDIT: seems like Colo has proper missed the boat when it comes to playing for the Albceleste unfortunately.

For starters, if he was English he probably wouldn't have his perm, which I suspect is the source of his powers. He'd be half the player at most.

This is a true story.

Maybe Rooney is bucking the trend and going for the perm? Imagine Rooney with twice the ability.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

He's actually a pretty clever player when there is movement around him, reverse balls, dummy runs etc. Will love to have him in the side with Marveaux and Ben Arfa.