Jonás Gutiérrez (now managing Club Almagro)

Crumpy Gunt

I know the match isn't over yet, but his contribution today has been invaluable. Helped Ryan Taylor out massively defensively, and in the second half he's offered us a really valuable outlet going forward.

but he does not have any end product says the  :idiot2:

Good to see more people are starting to look beyond the end product criticisms. To put it in perspective a sunderland fan was on the radio moaning that Larsson might as well have not been on the pitch. There's a guy with great end product but fuck all pace, dribbling or industry.

I've never seen anything from Larsson that makes me think he's better than Ryan Taylor, in fact I don't even think his right foot is as effective.

I know the match isn't over yet, but his contribution today has been invaluable. Helped Ryan Taylor out massively defensively, and in the second half he's offered us a really valuable outlet going forward.

but he does not have any end product says the  :idiot2:

Good to see more people are starting to look beyond the end product criticisms. To put it in perspective a sunderland fan was on the radio moaning that Larsson might as well have not been on the pitch. There's a guy with great end product but fuck all pace, dribbling or industry.

I've never seen anything from Larsson that makes me think he's better than Ryan Taylor, in fact I don't even think his right foot is as effective.

I think he's better on the ball than Taylor, but then Ryan would put in much more running. Anyway the point is that Jonas pisses all over Larsson from a great height.

Decisions to make when Marveaux and Ben Arfa are fit. You've got to have him in the team imo.

Decisions to make, but they should have nothing to do with Jonas. Best player since January 2011.