Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

I'd take Carew on a 1 1/2 year contract tbh now he's deffo a goner at Villa. Probably no more than £1-2m as well.

Old and lazy. No thanks.

no no and further more noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo to carew

Why don't we ever go for players directly from South America. Plenty of players there who are much better than what we got.

Players like Jucilei in Corinthians who can play all over the midfield and right back position who is now a player of the national team. Kleber from Palmeiras although he's 27 is a strong striker maybe not what we need but just saying.

I mean we need to send our scouts there and find players such as Solano and so on.

Why don't we ever go for players directly from South America. Plenty of players there who are much better than what we got.

Players like Jucilei in Corinthians who can play all over the midfield and right back position who is now a player of the national team. Kleber from Palmeiras although he's 27 is a strong striker maybe not what we need but just saying.

I mean we need to send our scouts there and find players such as Solano and so on.

This x 1000.

I'd kill for someone like Conca here.

Agbonlahor has problems with injury, loads of niggling injuries quite like Owen. Still in terms of a player he'd be just what we need here, second striker, fast, right footed and and run with the ball.