Realistic Transfer Targets January 2011

Guest koenji

I wanted us to sign Becchio 2 years back. He'd easily be our second best striker.

Here's me being right:

Having been to Elland Road a few times this season, I think their best prospect is Becchio. Delph is good and we should go for him certainly. As for Beckford, if we're in the championship - yes. although he's a 24 karat c***. In the premiership he absolutely will not cut it, poor natural footballing ability.

Guest rosstoon

I was thinking about a sneaky move for Cameron Jerome to play off Carroll. With his pace he would be class.  Also watched Maxi Gradel a few times when on loan at Bournemouth and was a great talent at that level(League 2) He has now proven that he is more than good enough for the Championship so i think time would be right to get him to the PL.

Valeri Bojinov would be an ideal partner for Carroll to play up front. Only but there is his kinda journey man history despite his young age...could be something with his personality and I think we have some big egos here already

Valeri Bojinov would be an ideal partner for Carroll to play up front. Only but there is his kinda journey man history despite his young age...could be something with his personality and I think we have some big egos here already

Who?

Guest sicko2ndbest

I'd rather make a loan deal for Macheda/Vela and try to make that become permanent rather than signing Gradel. 

I think Vela is a good shout. Not getting a look in now with Chamakh's arrival