Chelsea 3 - 4 Newcastle United - 22/09/10 - post match reaction from page 45

Dave

Smith = Is a first team player as I class regulars as first team players, that may well change in near future.

Loven & Shola = I class them as 1st team players as when we play 442 it will be them with the AC & they are way above the likes of Best & Ranger who I would class as the fringe strikers.

Are you joking, smith was embarrasing. Unbelievably bad central midfielder, no effort to make himself available. Lazy and useless.

Smith was poor?!? Really? I still think CH classes him as first team player

Guest neesy111

What odds on Arsenal away next. :lol:

Nailed on, happened back in 96 after we beat Liverpool at Anfield in thge League Cup.

Another game when a shocking referee cost us dear.  Lee Dixon makes my bloody boil for what he did to Ginola.

Guest malandro

Hope Hughton takes this competition seriously for your sake: what a chance has opened up.

It’s a fourth rate competition and ceased being worth anything when Boro lifted the trophy.  Stick with the second string CH.

Fucking hell, was busy tonight. What the fuck??!! Did we outplay them? How were the young lads? Had a feeling about this game too, wish I'd had the balls to put on a bet!

Battered them after a sloppy start tbh. Should have had the game killed off before they came back into it.

Hope Hughton takes this competition seriously for your sake: what a chance has opened up.

It’s a fourth rate competition and ceased being worth anything when Boro lifted the trophy.  Stick with the second string CH.

Bullshit.  I'd fucking love to win it, even if it's partly to get the trophy monkey off our backs.