Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

• 1 month later...

Haidara & Ferguson left side should be enough next season in the championship.

Elliot

Tav Taylor Good Haidara

Oba Perch Gosling Fergie

Shola Sammy

Elliot

Tav Taylor Good Haidara

Oba Perch Gosling Fergie

Shola Sammy

Jesus. I'm off to slit my wrists.

Before you slit your wrists?

Well I would say its not certain..... odds are 50/50 right now.

Norwich are in free fall, Makems not good and us all on the same points. Wigan 3 behind but on the rise.

We are neither down nor up.

Either way, we need rid of Pardew, that much I do know.

Elliot

Tav Taylor Good Haidara

Oba Perch Gosling Fergie

Shola Sammy

Surely there's some mistake Jonas isn't playing.  Oh, wait you're going for a Pardew-free team selection.

Sadly having players like Sammy and Ferguson on the bench today would have dramactically improved it.

Sammy wouldn't have improved a thing, man.

Yes of course because Ferguson has been miles better than Sammy whenever they've both had the chance in the Premiership. At least Sammy has never hid like Ferguson has whilst in the first team.

I would have much rather seen either come off the bench than Shola or Gosling. At least both are positive and have the slight chance of pulling something out of nowhere.

Guest neesy111

Sadly having players like Sammy and Ferguson on the bench today would have dramactically improved it.

Yes of course because Ferguson has been miles better than Sammy whenever they've both had the chance in the Premiership. At least Sammy has never hid like Ferguson has whilst in the first team.

That's utter drivel tbh.

When ferguson had been found wanting its due to him being put at LB.  I'd like to see Sammy at RB to make a comparison on that.

That's utter drivel tbh.

When ferguson had been found wanting its due to him being put at LB.  I'd like to see Sammy at RB to make a comparison on that.

Yet Ferguson is a left back so it's not a valid comparison. I also think that he looks more dangerous from left back as his crossing from deep is his best asset.

Playing on the wing for us he looks out his depth and has not shown enough desire for me. Pardew has mentioned that he has confidence issues that explain that.

Sammy gets far too much stick because he's an Ameobi. On the wing I think he is more of a product than Ferguson because he is better at running at players with the ball at his feet.

I think Sammy's alright tbh, don't get where all the hate comes from! Good with the ball, fast, can shoot. Poor final ball and decision making but the kid has barely played first team football in his career.

Accusing him of hiding is a load of shit. I'm not surprised his confidence was shot; Pardew starting him and then subbing him at half-time every week when there were usually equally poor if not worse 'senior' performers on the pitch. Hopefully the loan will have done him the world of good.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That's utter drivel tbh.

Yet Ferguson is a left back so it's not a valid comparison. I also think that he looks more dangerous from left back as his crossing from deep is his best asset.

Playing on the wing for us he looks out his depth and has not shown enough desire for me. Pardew has mentioned that he has confidence issues that explain that.

Sammy gets far too much stick because he's an Ameobi. On the wing I think he is more of a product than Ferguson because he is better at running at players with the ball at his feet.

He's a young lad who's played the vast majority of his development career as a very attacking Left Winger, only to find himself being asked to cover Left Back and learn a new position as he starts his senior career. This whole 'He's a Left Back' descriptive analysis that crops up during discussions of this young lad is odd. Granted, you can only call what you see/know, and for most they've only ever seen him play at Left Back.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Ferguson is far too limited for me. Have Ben Arfa mentor him teach him how to attack.

Though Shane can run straight forward and put a canny ball in.

I think Sammy's alright tbh, don't get where all the hate comes from! Good with the ball, fast, can shoot. Poor final ball and decision making but the kid has barely played first team football in his career.

Neither of them deserve some of the stick they get. Still young lads who are developing. One or both might not make it but I would much rather see either (or Campbell) come off the bench than Gosling whose career has unfortunately almost certainly been ruined with injuries.