Shane Ferguson joins Millwall on a permanent deal

Pilko

Wow our squad is thinner now than it was before Jan, when the club acknowledged it was too thin. I guess the club thinks that no Europa league means we can get bay on 11 or 12 players  !!

“We got Premier League games, a League Cup programme and a FA Cup programme and we can cope with that easily with the squad we have.”

Pards agrees.

Guest Haris Vuckic

He spent most of his career CF tbh!

He did like to get forward... :lol: But I'd always class him as an attacking midfielder... Certainly if we are classing Scholes as a midfielder which was the original point...

Beardlsey started out as a striker though & that's where Liverpool played him & I'm fairly sure he played up front for Everton too. You could go as far as second stirker or what was once an unpopular term..playmaker!

But I wouldn't say he was a midfielder just because he played there in his twilight.

Guest bimpy474

He got an assist earlier today... from a corner.

Amazingly it wasn't floated. Probably why Pardew binned him. :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Phil K

I would prefer a player like Fergie who gives his all for the team than a pack of petulant and self-obsessed, if talented Frenchies who couldn't give a sh**

Wow our squad is thinner now than it was before Jan, when the club acknowledged it was too thin. I guess the club thinks that no Europa league means we can get bay on 11 or 12 players  !!

And yet that t**t Kinnear is insulting our intelligence in trying to get out of being judged on his lack of signings by ridiculously saying the squad is strong enough - "too weak" last season, lose several players,  sign no f****r yet we're "strong enough" ? - you really couldn't make it up could you ?

If he wasn't our player, and we brought him in this window I would probably think it was a good bit of business.

As it was though, pardew was never going to give him games. For all his talk about handing oxlade chamberlain his first start etc I think he's rather shit with youth.

If he wasn't our player, and we brought him in this window I would probably think it was a good bit of business.

As it was though, pardew was never going to give him games. For all his talk about handing oxlade chamberlain his first start etc I think he's rather shit with youth.

:lol: I never heard that one.  He's definitely been shit with young players here.

• 1 month later...
Guest bimpy474

Bad sign he can't get games for a struggling Birmingham side, not sure what he is doing wrong seeing as Clark said he really rates him.

Anyone know what the craic is?

Birmingham brought in the Man Utd lad Lingaard, scored 4 on his debut and is keeping Fergie out i think.

Guest bimpy474

Thought as much, have seen Fergie pop up at LB from the bench too. Annoying he isn't getting games though.

Tbf to Clark Birmingham's form has picked since Fergie hasn't been in the team, not that the two are connected. He probably sticking with the team that's doing better, and i think he's changed from 3-4-3 to go 4-2-3-1 as well.

• 2 months later...

Can we recall him? Just sits on the bench at Brum. I haven't seen anything of his loan mind, so I'm not sure if he has been awful.

Recall him to play him? If he isn't getting into the Birmingham team he won't get into the NUFC team. Recall him to loan him out to a different team? If we can we should.

He's direct and can put in a cross. Currently the our only capable crosser is Debuchy. I wouldn't start him, but could be an alright option when chasing a game in the last 15 minutes.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...