NUFC vs Stoke Pre Match Thread - Sun 26th Sept 4.10pm (live on Sky)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'd be disappointed if Nolan wasn't pointing things out to Hughton. He's the captain, he has the authority to do so, and Hughton has the authority to either take the advice on board or ignore it. In fact, Hughton has probably asked Nolan to do this, as he seems to like getting others opinions before forming his decision - he and Calderwood are often debating things during games, it's rare you seem some other managers doing that.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I stayed away but I saw something on Toontastic taken from here about Nolan making the subs so I guess the whole "Nolan is the real manager" stuff came up again   :doh:

Hmm, I vaguely remember posting something along those lines on here, about Nolan signalling for a sub, think it was during the Blackpool game.

I stayed away but I saw something on Toontastic taken from here about Nolan making the subs so I guess the whole "Nolan is the real manager" stuff came up again   :doh:

Hmm, I vaguely remember posting something along those lines on here, about Nolan signalling for a sub, think it was during the Blackpool game.

Yeah I remember him doing the rolling hand sub signal but the change was not made IF I remember right.

I stayed away but I saw something on Toontastic taken from here about Nolan making the subs so I guess the whole "Nolan is the real manager" stuff came up again   :doh:

I'm sure the Nolan making subs is a piss take, somebody mentioned it and I said I'd heard Nolan telling Hughton to get Smith off because he was shit.  I don't think anybody took it seriously, at least I hope they didn't.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah I remember him doing the rolling hand sub signal but the change was not made IF I remember right.

Of course, he could have simply been informing the facilities it was time for his 60th minute Greg's Sausage Roll boost.

Of course, he could have simply been informing the facilities it was time for his 60th minute Greg's Sausage Roll boost.

I'm pleased Greg got that job in the end.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I'm pleased Greg got that job in the end.

Two Nessys in the space of 30 minutes. I need a break from the internet.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Got a bad feeling about this one for some reason.

http://laowaichinese.net/wp-content/uploads/Episode_4_Han_Solo_and_Chewbacca_1.jpg

I stayed away but I saw something on Toontastic taken from here about Nolan making the subs so I guess the whole "Nolan is the real manager" stuff came up again   :doh:

I'm sure the Nolan making subs is a piss take, somebody mentioned it and I said I'd heard Nolan telling Hughton to get Smith off because he was shit.  I don't think anybody took it seriously, at least I hope they didn't.

http://www.toontastic.net/board/index.php?showtopic=28278

:dontknow: as I said I avoided the football forum's for the majority for about a week because I am shit at dealing with over reactions and get into pointless arguments.

Blackpool would have been just as much as an embarrassment to the players as it was to us.

They're going to come out blazing and absolutely destroy Stoke. I've been right on the games so far and it's how I feel about this one. To be fair, I didn't get a good feeling about the game until yesterday. I couldn't feel anything until then for some reason.

Bar a freak situation or terrible ref; this is a comfortable 4-0 victory.

:kinnear:

Nice contribution :facepalm:

I'm sorry :weep:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Blackpool would have been just as much as an embarrassment to the players as it was to us.

They're going to come out blazing and absolutely destroy Stoke. I've been right on the games so far and it's how I feel about this one. To be fair, I didn't get a good feeling about the game until yesterday. I couldn't feel anything until then for some reason.

Bar a freak situation or terrible ref; this is a comfortable 4-0 victory.

:kinnear:

Nice contribution :facepalm:

I'm sorry :weep:

Back to Internet School with you!