NUFC vs Stoke Pre Match Thread - Sun 26th Sept 4.10pm (live on Sky)

James
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

I stayed away but I saw something on Toontastic taken from here about Nolan making the subs so I guess the whole "Nolan is the real manager" stuff came up again   :doh:

Hmm, I vaguely remember posting something along those lines on here, about Nolan signalling for a sub, think it was during the Blackpool game.

Yeah I remember him doing the rolling hand sub signal but the change was not made IF I remember right.

Of course, he could have simply been informing the facilities it was time for his 60th minute Greg's Sausage Roll boost.

I'm pleased Greg got that job in the end.

Two Nessys in the space of 30 minutes. I need a break from the internet.

Wtf

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I stayed away but I saw something on Toontastic taken from here about Nolan making the subs so I guess the whole "Nolan is the real manager" stuff came up again   :doh:

Hmm, I vaguely remember posting something along those lines on here, about Nolan signalling for a sub, think it was during the Blackpool game.

Yeah I remember him doing the rolling hand sub signal but the change was not made IF I remember right.

Of course, he could have simply been informing the facilities it was time for his 60th minute Greg's Sausage Roll boost.

I'm pleased Greg got that job in the end.

Two Nessys in the space of 30 minutes. I need a break from the internet.

Wtf

:laugh:

I am getting a nervous excitement about the team sheet let alone the match  :blush:

Hoping we go:

Krul

Perch      Colo    Willo      Enrique

Routledge    Tiote  Barton  Ben Arfa

Nolan

Carroll

But at the game goes on Rout, Tiote and Barton hold a bit more giving Ben Arfa more of a free role.

Guest dazzanufc1892

this team is no better than everton or villa, play as we did then, and we should win.

lets hope its not a repeat of blackpool