Premier League sack race

Dave

Guest neesy111

He won't be sacked but Wenger I think will be asked to leave if it's another season of no trophies at the Emirates.  His failure to buy a world class keeper despite having lots of money available is quite frankly a disgrace.

He won't be sacked but Wenger I think will be asked to leave if it's another season of no trophies at the Emirates.  His failure to buy a world class keeper despite having lots of money available is quite frankly a disgrace.

As a chairman I would just buy Buffon and force Wenger to play him. If he doesn't, he can go.

This, how anyone with that much football knowledge and experience rate Almunia and Failbianski...

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

This, how anyone with that much football knowledge and experience rate Almunia and Failbianski...

Ferguson is weak at rating GKs too.

Guest dazzanufc1892

wenger, cant win a game against opposition they should smash, then also doesnt win again the big teams.

if ferguson, mourinho or someone else of the like, had not won a trophy for as long as he hasnt, they would be gone.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Yeah, look at what they've achieved in the last 6 years, nowt. Arsenal can do better than Wenger.

:dowie:

At least Arsene Wenger (and I hate myself for saying this) is trying to remould English football and prove that you don't need 6'3" thugs to win (even though he hasn't really proven it). The commentator said during the last Arsenal game something I agreed with: Would Jack Whilshire have been given the chance to develop if he wasn't at Arsenal? Would his size have been held against him?

Arsenal the team might do better without Wenger, but Wenger's impact on the Premier League has been huge. Helped the influx of foreign stars to come in, which in turn helped change the pub culture that English players had towards a more healthy lifestyle. While he might not have won anything for a while, you can't deny he's helped sell the belief that the English Premier League is one of the best and most exciting leagues in the World through Arsenal's ventures in Europe.

Sometimes I can't tell if you're being serious, or just bored sitting in your room and go out to wind people up with your short, 'insightful' replies. Sometimes I start to reply to your posts, then just go 'Why bother' and see a whole host of invisible  :fishing: suddenly appear!

Not a chance Hodgson will be sacked during the season.

if liverpool get new owners i think woy can kiss goodbye to his job, results have been shit (to put it nicely) and the side doesn't look remotely look like top half contenders let alone top 4 or title and it won't be long until martin o'neills name is mentioned in connection to the liverpool job by his fanboys in the press and becomes hodgsons shadow almost.