Premier League sack race

Dave

Aye Kean's a safe bet, no chance on Martinez BTW. Him and Whelan are bumming each other.

yup especially after turning down Villa in the summer

Kean seems the only choice atm unless someone resigns (Moyes? Wenger?)

2 defeats in a row and Mancinin is gone. Not looking likely at the moment but they're just a bunch of world class players - no team. Can see them hitting a bad spell and that would see Mancini sacked very very quickly considering the squad he's got.

2 defeats in a row and Mancinin is gone. Not looking likely at the moment but they're just a bunch of world class players - no team. Can see them hitting a bad spell and that would see Mancini sacked very very quickly considering the squad he's got.

People said this last season, load of tosh.

• 4 months later...

The sack race must be in full swing now.

Blackburn fans are trying their best to get close enough to Kean in order to rip his face off.

Bolton fans have now had enough of Coyle.

How much longer will Wigan stay loyal?

Will Wolves fans stay of MM's back?

Villa fans must be getting twitchy now, falling from grace from where they were a couple of seasons ago.

Fulham, after a couple of decent seasons will it go to their head?

How long are Chelsea fans going stay quiet over falling a few notches down the Premiership pecking order?

Blackburn fans are trying their best to get close enough to Kean in order to rip his face off.

Villa fans must be getting twitchy now, falling from grace from where they were a couple of seasons ago.

How long are Chelsea fans going stay quiet over falling a few notches down the Premiership pecking order?

Half of those you've made up.

Guest optimistic nit

personally can only see coyle or kean going if teams stay in the same position, although you never know with abramovich. personally think that as kean is still in the job now after the couple of weeks he's had and as he's only recently signed a new contract iirc think it will be coyle, although teams seem less willing to sack managers this season compared to recent seasons as a few seasons ago i think there would be a good chance that both coyle and kean would be gone right now, with january around the corner.

Get the impression Wolves fans like McCarthy. Same with Wigan.

Wigan maybe but McCarthy was getting dogs abuse earlier this season from the Wolves fans

Probably divides opinion. Many appreciate he gets players to work hard and try to play good football with limited resources, which seems a fair assessment to me. Also pretty entertaining post-match interviews and is quite honest which goes a long way when you're struggling and trying to cultivate/maintain a rapport with fans.

Wigan maybe but McCarthy was getting dogs abuse earlier this season from the Wolves fans

:lol: That 2-2 with Swansea with their 2 goals coming in the last 10 minutes.  He was getting absolutely slaughtered by the fans during the game.  I can't see how it's improved much since. 

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Nowt wrong with Martinez really. He's doing his best with what are shit players.

Aye, can't imagine him being sacked like.

I know they're still in the bottom three but I'm amazed Martinez has managed as many points as he has. He's doing a bang up job under difficult circumstances, they'd be mad not to keep him on even if they go down.

Does anyone think Neil Warnock's position might come under threat soon? They look desperate to me despite the rush of transfers they've made. Can perhaps see their new owner getting a bit twitchy soon and bring his own man in to spend the money, otherwise, I can see them going down.

Nah not really. So long as Blackburn, Wigan, Bolton, and even Wolves continue to hold the bottom 4 as they are currently doing then I can see people looking at them and seeing them fairly decent in terms of quality and having no real threat of being relegated.