Premier League sack race

Dave

Still nothing from Barton. Impressed and disappointed.

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Gutted to hear about the manager losing his job. We have to stick together as a club at times like these and believe in those above. I'd like to thank Neil, Keith and Mick personally for all they did whilst I was here and wish them all the best in the future.

More:

@Joey7Barton Joseph Barton

Mr Warnock's record at Championship level speaks for itself, no doubt he'll be kick started another promotion dream before the seasons out! As a football club, we must look forwards now and try our utmost to attain Premiership status for next season. "The king is dead........"

So yeah, definitely written for him by his people :laugh:

EDIT: Actually that "The king is dead" quote reminds me of when he was talking about Hughton's sacking.

What a joke, didn't he leave Fulham because he thought they lacked 'ambition'? QPR's squad is appalling and they would struggle to stay in the PL no matter who they had at the helm. At least Joey will have another 'amibitious' friend

What a joke, didn't he leave Fulham because he thought they lacked 'ambition'? QPR's squad is appalling and they would struggle to stay in the PL no matter who they had at the helm. At least Joey will have another 'amibitious' friend

Fernandes would have had to have offered him a "warchest" for January/summer.

Fernandes would have had to have offered him a "warchest" for January/summer.

:thup: Couldn't see him taking the job on if he wasn't promised a substantial sum of money to spend.