Man City V NUFC Pre Match Thread -Sun Oct 3rd 1.30pm (live on espn)

olliemort
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Keegan just likened Ben Arfa to Mirandinha and Obafemi Martins - so expect a lot of 30-40 yard screamers over the bar.

and on Shola: "He has good pace."

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Is Jonas on the left or right? I would keep him on the left and put Ben Arfa on the right since he drifts in anyway. Can't argue with Shola coming in, Carroll can't start every game.

Right

Stroller and Nolan  :lol: Can't be many pairings with less pace, movement, guile, skill, intelligence or ability

Write this one off and concentrate on games we can win although judging by our last two home matches I'm not expecting much

Shola. :lol:

He's so shit it's funny. Can't wait to see him today.

Should be a pleasant distraction from the tonking.

O0

It's something of a relief to have a game where the pressure is off. Maybe it's because I'm hungover but I'm really not worried about today, even going to Old Trafford I was more nervous. Of course all that will change if we take the lead...

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Shola. :lol:

He's so s*** it's funny. Can't wait to see him today.

Should be a pleasant distraction from the tonking.

O0

It's something of a relief to have a game where the pressure is off. Maybe it's because I'm hungover but I'm really not worried about today, even going to Old Trafford I was more nervous. Of course all that will change if we take the lead...

This. The only game this year where I am not nervous at all, :lol:

Seems we've identified that the weak link in the front pairing was actually Carroll rather than Nolan.

It's so clear to me now, how could I have been so stupid?

Quality