Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Chelsea (cos I don't rate them still as a big club, can't even sell out some games still - just they've only got big due to their Sugar Daddy).

Liverpool (Fans are cunts for their thinking that they are the only club in the world, also for Hillsborough, Heisel etc)

Man City (Utter cunt of a club due to their owners, tbf for the money they've spent possibly wasted more money in footballing history).

mine has changed since the last time this was done. man utd not being so arrogant has dropped them in my eyes.

sunderland......natch

liverpool........natch

wolves.......too many horrid fans and a s***  brand of football (they got my vote ahead of stoke by virtue of mcarthy the odious)

Guest neesy111

There's no option for Newcastle. I suppose it's a different kind of 'hate'.

Yeap, it's a Love Hate relationship for many people.

Guest BooBoo

Sunderland obviously and then everyone else is just another club.

Never really got the Spurs hate, they generally play good football and our results against them are pretty good. I see them as a fairly meek club, certainly nothing to hate.

Boro need to added to the poll.

Mackems by a long shot, Boro, and then a cyclical team which is usually Liverpool or whoever Allardyce/Redknapp is managing. No great love for Wigan either although under Martinez they're ok to watch.

I see so much of us in Spurs, I think that's where my dislike comes from.

That's the exact reason I don't mind spurs, they remind me so much of ourselves.  (Last couple seasons aside)

Play good football, fan expectation etc..

Did this a few years ago. Tottenham got as many votes as the mackems. Liverpool and West Ham were also up there.

But who do we hate the most in 2010?

You get three votes.

That is mental.

No ManUtd? Used to think Newcastle fans hated them lot. A 1990s thing maybe?

I hated them a lot more back then. Now, well, I hate the sugardaddy teams (ie Chelsea and Man City) much more -- at least Man Utd have earned their success, and strangely I've begun to quite like Ferguson.

Not living in the area I don't really care about Sunderland, they'd probably be in the bottom half of my most hated. They're at least vaguely interesting with a couple of good players unlike about 8 Premiership clubs who have simply outstayed their welcome, e.g. Wigan, Bolton, Blackburn