Which clubs do you hate the most?

OzzieMandias
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Keegan s*** makes it seem like you're on a high-horse.  We'd be Villa if not for that thing that happened 20 years ago.

Anybody could be like anybody else if you take away what makes them who they are you daft twat.

Reams of shite coming out your fingers.

Considering most of the people on this forum grew up during that era I'd say it was somewhat relevant to our identity and fandom for this club.

History exists.

Considering most of the people on this forum grew up during that era I'd say it was somewhat relevant to our identity and fandom for this club.

History exists.

But people still think we're waiting to win a cup!!!

I think it's not so much people waiting for us to win something, more the fact we've got the resources to be so much more than we are. We know our potential, just ask Happy Face for a rundown sometime, it's that fat fuck Ashley that prevents any of it happening.

I don't mind Villa the club but I'll never understand why their fans cared so much about us going down.

They didn't. It was just funny as owt to them.

TCD talking shit, yet again. 

They did care.  They were partying in the stands, hugging each other like they had won something important or just avoided relegation.  They were going nuts for a long while after the final whistle.  Full of hate and anger before the game, as well.  Throwing shit from those steps that you walk past, to get to the away end.  On top of all this, the way they went on afterwards, suggested that yes, they did care.

Absofuckinglutely. TCD clearly wasn't there at Villa Park that day. It was abhorrent to witness the fans of a so called big club celebrate our demise like they'd won the Cup. As I've documented before, I sat in the Hole End after being given my mate's ST for the game. I've never had to hold my tongue for so long.  It was way OTT some of their behaviour. Having said that though, say if we did the same to an Everton or a Tottenham Hotspur, then I think some elements of our fans would reciprocate that .

I also totally abhor TCD's notion that football is just about the here and now. I mean, " the Keegan shit". He should watch his dirty mouth.

Tired of all the keyboard tough talk on here.  Respect yourself enough to not act out of your character on here.

I just copied your " watch your dirty mouth" diatribe to highlight how much of a simpleton you really are. Now you're getting all keyboard warrior. I don't understand why you keep putting your ridiculous views up for perusal. Your skin must be thicker than whale spunk.

Tired of all the keyboard tough talk on here.  Respect yourself enough to not act out of your character on here.

I'm sure you're a great guy in 'real life.' 

If you're not acting out of your character on here.  Then I can't imagine you have many friends and I'd wager you get into a lot of arguments. 

It's not just opinions though, is it?  You seem to try your best to come across as smug and condescending.  Plus, you almost always seem to be saying the opposite to the majority and you just end up trolling threads. 

I'm done whining about it, mind.  Like I said, I'm sure you're a decent bloke.  You just often come across as a complete bellend on here. 

West Brom is an utterly worthless, pointless club. Sunderland at least provides a useful foil and can be mildly entertaining at times with all the stupid shit they pull off, like a Benny Hill skit. West Brom adds nothing to the league, neither positive nor negative.

West Brom is an utterly worthless, pointless club. Sunderland at least provides a useful foil and can be mildly entertaining at times with all the stupid s*** they pull off, like a Benny Hill skit. West Brom adds nothing to the league, neither positive nor negative.

I always used to like West Brom awaydays in the past - but I have a soft spot for the Black Country. I'm talking 80s and 90s for the most part, though.

I suspect I posted this 5/6 years ago:

Arsenal for obvious reasons

Liverpool for "gloryhunting cunts when I was a kid" reasons (and the self-righteousness)

West Ham (local rivals, owned and run by cunts, everything about the Olympic Stadium but especially the fact that it shafts Leyton Orient, my second team)

I no longer think of Man City and Chelsea as being really clubs at all - certainly not the ones I grew up with.

I generally hate whoever our rivals are at a given time. Hence Aston Villa are no longer hated (plus they're my wife's club, and I'm not allowed to talk about them in her company), Everton ebb and flow (although by Christ, their fans are whiny - 1878 and Neil not included here), Leicester are suddenly loathsome.

Man City and Chelsea, for the way in which outside oil money is giving them an advantage and distorting the competition.

Sunderland, because they hate us so much.

Without that though, we'd just be like late-90s, early 2000s where it's a two-horse race between Man Utd & Arsenal, Liverpool hovering about without actually doing anything, and the occasional challenge from a Leeds/Newcastle/Chelsea with no real chance of winning it. People will go on about Leicester but when has this happened in the last 30 odd years?

Perennial

1) Manchester United - Vile, vile, vile. Never met a decent ManU fan. Ever. They don't exist. Sooner the European super dooper league is created and we get rid of these c***s with their hordes of norn Irish, Scottish and assorted menagerie of fans the better...Oh and Bobby Charlton. c***.

2) Sunderland.

3) Liverpool a slightly less vile version of ManU

4) Leicester. Irrational and for no discernible reason I can remember, save for a miserable night spent there. Just have always hated them.

Currently

Crystal Palace - Pardew.

West Brom - Pulis. UGGH.