Wayne Rooney

SEMTEX

Would improve his game if he played in Spain for a few seasons.

And probably his lifestyle and fitness.

The problems he's had in England, imagine the Spanish skirt.  :lol:

Aye, he'll be kept in some sort of football monastery in the mountains with only fruit and vegetables and a weekly visit from Coleen (if she's speaking to him still).

If true (and I remain sceptical), where's he gonna go? It can only be Real Madrid really and Mourinho won't be bullied on the galactico policy. They said on TV earlier that Mourinho wants Llorente. This is potentially massive news, but I bet he won't leave. You don't take on Fergie though!

Guest neesy111

Rooney has said his favourite player in Football is Xavi.  So perhaps Barca would be his first destination.

They are in financial trouble though arnt they?

Not in financial trouble, but cash flow problem.  I'm sure they would be able to get the finance if they could to sign him though.

Rooney has said his favourite player in Football is Xavi.  So perhaps Barca would be his first destination.

Not in financial trouble, but cash flow problem.  I'm sure they would be able to get the finance if they could to sign him though.

We could, certainly. But I can't see us splashing for both Cesc and Rooney next season. Rooney is exactly the kind of player we need right now, though.

Guest neesy111

We could, certainly. But I can't see us splashing for both Cesc and Rooney next season. Rooney is exactly the kind of player we need right now, though.

Yeah, you's are one player short upfront for me, rooney would fit in well into the 4-3-3 formation you play.

Although he plays for Manure and is a grade A t***, wouldn't necessarily want to see him leave England.

It's bad enough seeing the best players leave, let alone the best English players.

I wish more English players would leave tbh, we're so bloody insular.

Although he plays for Manure and is a grade A t***, wouldn't necessarily want to see him leave England.

It's bad enough seeing the best players leave, let alone the best English players.

I wish more English players would leave tbh, we're so bloody insular.

and greedy. The Premier League clubs pay the big wages so in many ways I can understand them staying and earning more money rather than going abroad for less money.

Depends on the players and their priorities I suppose.

He won't leave England IMO.

He's like Michael Owen when it comes to playing for England. Leaving the country would be terrible for his international career.

How do you figure that with a non-English man in charge?