West Ham United 1 - 2 Newcastle United - 23/10/10 - post match reaction from p20

Dave

Yes. Blackpool are terrible.

Like s**** are they.

Blackpool are a decent team.

They're the worst team in the league. Put it that way.

Did anyone else think it was liking watching West Ham tv watching sky tonight? Andy Gray fook me! It's been obvious for years that he hates the Toon but tonight! Not to worry though as it makes the win and performance all the better.

Dunno about anyone else but i felt more comfortable with Simpson at RB even though he was left for dead a few times with Obina's pace.

Probably just coz Perch has been so terrible.

He had a good game but did narf get left for dead a couple of times in the 1st half.

Like s**** are they.

No way.

They are. They'll probably finish bottom.

Blackpool are good, have you seen them play this season. They play decent football, i will admit they don't have star names but they have been underrated, imo and play with great enthusiasm. Thou gh i'm not saying that will carry on but they have been decent.

Krul 8, He'll probably never have an easier game but he was defending his box and that helped keep them quiet.

Simpson 6, he was out of position a few times which was probably due to it being his first start, I thought that he covered a lot of ground and should get better with games.

Williamson 7, he didn't have a lot to do and I can't remember seeing him do much which is probably because he played well.

Coloccini 8, apart from when they scored he looked class and was waiting to put the ball in the West Ham net if Carroll had not got to it first.

Enrique 7, he drives us forward down the left and some of his tackling doesn't look possible but he comes out with the ball.  He's got an excellent understanding with Coloccini who covers for him when he goes forward and Jonas who links up really well with him.

Barton 8, he went missing at times yet still had a very good game and made both goals.

Nolan 7, he took his goal well and let players who are better going forward than him do what they do best.  I thought that he went missing at times but showed up again when needed.

Tiote 9, if he keeps this up he's going to run any other player close for player of the season.  He's a destroyer and at the sasme time contributes so much to us keeping possession and moving forwards, a real box to box player and the tpe of midfielder we've been missing for years.

Jonas 7, he ran at players but at times doesn't know what to do with the ball, I wish he could look up a bit more and play a simple pass or just go for broke and try to skin players without trying to dribble all of the time.

Shola 7, he did nothing wrong and actually worked really hard, even if it didn't always work at least he kept the West Ham players under pressure.

Carroll 8, he scored a really important goal and ran all game, like Shola, he kept the pressure on them instead of them putting the presure on us.

Hughton 9, he got everything right.

Did anyone else think it was liking watching West Ham tv watching sky tonight? Andy Gray fook me! It's been obvious for years that he hates the Toon but tonight! Not to worry though as it makes the win and performance all the better.

Them fags are always the same tbh, its not how well the toon play but how bad the other team are playing...cunts.

fantastic win thought we would roll over and die when west ham scored but well played, if only we could get the home form going,

Mrs Nolan will be getting in in both eyes tonight !!  ;D

Guest VegasToon

Oh my oh my. I'm not gay but I wanna fuck Carroll.

Have a wank and smash your head off the bath?

:spit:

Gutted I had to miss the second half.  But I had to watch my 6 year old #9 score a couple in his win.  I hate late start times.

Yup - stood out for me too.

Guest elbee909

Like s**** are they.

Yeah, they're doing terrible down there in 11th.

Guest VegasToon

Like s**** are they.

Yeah, they're doing terrible down there in 11th.

There is still a lot of football to be played.  I still think they will finish at the bottom.

Blackpool are good, have you seen them play this season. They play decent football, i will admit they don't have star names but they have been underrated, imo and play with great enthusiasm. Thou gh i'm not saying that will carry on but they have been decent.

Yep. I've seen them. Worst team in the league. Even when they play out of their skin they only scrape good results. The lack of class is very likely to tell over the course of the season. Will be surprised if they stay up.

Great win and a very convincing second half performance.

Tiote was immense, jonas and Enrique were brilliant down the left and I thought we looked infinitely better with 2 strikers up front. 9th in the league, panic over!

west ham always seem to get soft touch coverage, why grant isnt under media pressure despite being bottom while hughton they say was on the verge of being sacked if colo didnt score last week after an ok start to the season.

plus that ridiculous piece with the bellend gold on motd2 couple of weeks ago

Yep. I've seen them. Worst team in the league. Even when they play out of their skin they only scrape good results.

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/2951/alaskafishing.jpg

surely?