How often do you attend NUFC matches?

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

None either home or away for the foreseeeable future for me.

When I move home and settle down though my aim is to travel over for a few games a year, mixture of home and away. Odds are I'll never live in England, though you never know. Would love to have a season ticket for just a year and go to every game, I know it's probably been some difficult viewing the last few years but I do envy those of you who are there every week.

Trying to get to at least one home game a season, and also an away game if possible. Costs me £200-£500 in total every time though, and with me being a student I really don't have that kind of money available very often.

I am with Neesy on this one. Its actually quite expensive to go to lots of Home games so I try and sneak 4/5 in per season if I can (and if I have the time/Money). Kent to Newcastle is a bit of a bitch journey but hey It Is ALWAYS worth it as I have never seen them lose at SJP!

I try and get to all the London Away games if I can (and if tickets are available) but this season, so far, I havent been to any as I have been working my ass off.

Guest Roger Kint

Every home game where possible(about 5 or so missed in the last 5 years i would say) and a few away a season. Used to get to at least 7 a year but finances arent great so only been to 3 in the past 18 months.

I am with Neesy on this one. Its actually quite expensive to go to lots of Home games so I try and sneak 4/5 in per season if I can (and if I have the time/Money). Kent to Newcastle is a bit of a bitch journey but hey It Is ALWAYS worth it as I have never seen them lose at SJP!

I try and get to all the London Away games if I can (and if tickets are available) but this season, so far, I havent been to any as I have been working my ass off.

Pretty much the same for me - I have lived in Kent most of my life, but my Dad has always had 3 season tickets, no matter how often we have gone up (rest of family all live in Newcastle so they use tickets when we can't).  When I was younger we used to go up to see relatives a lot so saw quite a few games.  Started to tail off when I had to go to school on Saturdays.  Then uni at Durham so saw pretty much all home matches for 3 years.

Now working in London - so probably 6-7 home matches a year and all southern based away games.  Going up for home matches is literally the entire day taken out - so whilst I love it - it's just too much to go that often.

ST holder 2001/02 season up until the end of the 2006/07 season (when this mickey mouse regime started) as I started uni and had rent/bills to pay and couldn't afford it any more.  In that time I also did all Champions League home games apart from Partizan as I was on holiday, all Waffa cup games and most FA cup games too.

Went to about 6 or 7 games the following 2 seasons, then pretty much every home game last season as ticket prices dropped significantly.  Usually get to anywhere between 3-5 away games per season from 2005 onwards.  The mackem game will be my first of this season.  After coming back from working in the US, my hours changed in my job and I'm now contracted to work Saturday and Wednesday afternoons/evenings :(

I live in Ipswich and I'm a barman, I can't really afford to work it round football, I'd lose half my hours. I go the few times we play at Portman Road, only time I've been to St James' I was 15 and finally managed to persuade my dad to come up with me as I won tickets on the official website. All the persuading and money spent on trains, and it was 0-0 with Bolton :lol:

Would rather go to an away match than a home game any day.

The atmosphere at St James' is nothing like it used to be.

Usual atmosphere in the LC is about as good/better than our away following from what I can tell.

Would rather go to an away match than a home game any day.

The atmosphere at St James' is nothing like it used to be.

Usual atmosphere in the LC is about as good/better than our away following from what I can tell.

Disagree... it's brilliant when things are going for us, but it turns against the team much more easily than the away fans.

Shame all the people who have had to give up there tickets, is it through the prices?

I can see me having to give mine up in the future like :undecided:

I guess i fall into the same category as many on this board. I started going to games with my dad when i was in primary school, when you could just queue up and pay (i think) about £2.80  to get in. Then as we got older i was going every week, with a gang of mates that became season ticket time, and the inevitable away game. Then as you start earning a fair bit it was most away games too.

But alas women come along, and houses and cars and weddings and shit. The away games get knocked on the head, which is a shitter because i would say 85% of the best times were away from home. So these day i get to about half or just over half of the home games.

I first did see a match at SJP in 2008 (vs. Bolton, 1-0 win). My 2nd match was the 6-0 win against Villa this year.

The only away match was in 2006 against Frankfurt in the UEFA Cup.

Hope to make a few more home games in the future with more money now available. (started working this year).

Next match will be against Liverpool in December.