Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

5-1, awesome, I'l let Bent have his goal, it will just be an advertisement for another club to come in and get him from them.

So happy with the result, now we have to do what we didn't do agianst Villa and use it as a platform to build on at home. Blackburn at home is the next game I believe, surely now we should have the confidence to beat teams around us in the league at home.

Guest elbee909

5-1, awesome, I'l let Bent have his goal, it will just be an advertisement for another club to come in and get him from them.

So happy with the result, now we have to do what we didn't do agianst Villa and use it as a platform to build on at home. Blackburn at home is the next game I believe, surely now we should have the confidence to beat teams around us in the league at home.

FAT SAM MUST BE ANNIHILATED

Guest johnson293

Fantastic performance from the whole team.

Would have loved Carroll to get one, and to have kept a clean sheet, but 5-1 ....cannot really complain.

If owt, that consolation just highlights that without Bent, they aint got a goal in them. The sooner he gets crocked or leaves them, the sooner they'll drop like a stone.

Guest elbee909

Louise Taylor: "The last minute goal scored by some Sunderland player shows how fragile Newcastle truly are, the previous goals only flattering to deceive.  Hughton ought to be worried at this result."

We still have work to do, concentration lapsing against even these sort of minnows can cost you a goal.  Plucky Sunderland, good on them for having a go at goal today. 

:lol: Nice.

Delighted like, would have taken a draw before the match but it was clear after about half an hour that the win was our's if we wanted it.