Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Has Barton had much praise on here? He was absolutely awesome today, can hardly remember a better individual performance. Hope he showed up as well on TV?

y

He was absolutely awesome.

best game ive seen him have, for anyone.

Has Barton had much praise on here? He was absolutely awesome today, can hardly remember a better individual performance. Hope he showed up as well on TV?

I agree, he was outstanding. Probably the best I've seen him play, he just looked so up for it.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I agree, he was outstanding. Probably the best I've seen him play, he just looked so up for it.

Guest Heneage

Barton was fantastic again, he puts in some fantastic deliveries and had the beating of their left side with relative ease. Tiote bossed Cattermole and made him look like a small child.

Wooooooo!!!!!

Shola was class today, obviously great goals from Nolan.

Thought Barton drifted inside a bit much, but he might have been told to help out against the 5 man midfield.

10 out of 10s for everyone TBH, no more analysis needed.

He had some licence to move inside today as they hade very little on the left going forward - especially with Bardsley playing out of position.  Would be worried if he did it against better oppostion.  Simpson was v good as well - hope he keeps that up.

Guest elbee909

From RTG:

"One of the worst things I've had to do...

... My dad is working today and recorded the match so when he got home he could watch the game 'live'. Anyway when the 5th went in I had to phone him I didn't want him going through what i'd just gone through. When I told him he sounded heartbroken and thought I was joking! What an awful experience that was today, I hope I never have to go through that again."

Haha, up yours and your dad, you TWAT.

From RTG:

"One of the worst things I've had to do...

... My dad is working today and recorded the match so when he got home he could watch the game 'live'. Anyway when the 5th went in I had to phone him I didn't want him going through what i'd just gone through. When I told him he sounded heartbroken and thought I was joking! What an awful experience that was today, I hope I never have to go through that again."

Haha, up yours and your dad, you TWAT.

:lol:

Think Tiote was possibly a little overawed to start with, the occasion seemed to get the better of him. Settled in well though. Barton, as everyone said, was immense. Shola with one fantastic finish and a fucking brilliant penalty, takes balls the size of watermellons to put it that close to the post at that speed in a derby game.

Ah sod it. Everyone was fantastic. Heroes one and all.

Love the "Halloween massacre" post as well.