Newcastle United 5 - 1 Sunderland - 31/10/10 - post match reaction from page 32

Dave

Gabby supports Newcastle, right?

She's not a proper fan in the slightest. She wrote an article about how she was going to stop supporting us, and wrote it like she was breaking up with her boyfriend. It wass cringe-worthy. She can fuck off trying to claim she still supports us.

Found it - you're spot on. She just became significantly less attractive.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/article5568992.ece

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

You have to ask why he's on there tonight, clearly MOTD thought the mackems would win and he'd be gloating about it.

When they lost they decided to show a few of his old goals.

Bad crack him saying CH has been badly treated mind. 

Guest awaymag

the best decision ever made was that judge making Andy C stay with Kevin N.  Since then they have scored and assisted every game :clap: :clap: :clap: :snod:

They were lucky not to be down to nine men, how the hell did Cattermole get away with this?

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5295/article00bda1cb3000005d.jpg

when did that happen? i dont know how you can stay on the pitch after that. weak from the ref.

You have to ask why he's on there tonight, clearly MOTD thought the mackems would win and he'd be gloating about it.

He's been badly treated; but certainly not by anyone in the North East!

the thing that i still don't get, having a look at RTG is where their confidence came from. we had that cockiness when we were in the champs league and they were setting new low points records but the cockiness on the back of not scoring, playing poorly and getting draws, is just quite frankly baffling.

....ain't that the truth.

I have a mate who goes all over the world with sunderland (stop sniggering, I'm talking pre season tours and suchlike here) and although he's got red and white eyes, he's usually quite fair in his analysis of their chances.

For the past few weeks he's been unbearable, saying they wouldn't just win, they were going to  "hump" us

- baffling.  :idiot2:

They were lucky not to be down to nine men, how the hell did Cattermole get away with this?

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/5295/article00bda1cb3000005d.jpg

when did that happen? i dont know how you can stay on the pitch after that. weak from the ref.

Just after Colo sent that fella flying after about 20 mins. He jumped right into Dowd, and should easily have been carded.

Phillips is a little shit.

Guest Heneage

A lot of Sunderland fans are slating Cattermole, constant indiscipline, poor leadership qualities and a general lack of offering anything positive I wonder if Cana would of made a difference.

Unreal, I didn't see Cuntermole do that. How he's managed to be captain of a club is beyond me, I'd say that's their biggest problem right now to be honest. What club is going to perform with a player like Cattermole 'leading' them?