Any trouble today

Big Geordie

I'd be astonished if there wasn't any bother. Never seen as many arseholes looking for bother before a game. Toon was jammed with cunts of every type including and inordinate number of Barbour jackets and hair gel.

Guest The_Scoreboard

That Michael Jackson fella was winding up the drinkers in Shearers beer 'Garden' after the game. I couldnt get back towards westgate road with my son as it was cordoned off outside the south west corner. few hundred fans stopped from going to the metro, I guess it was to let the mackems get away???? Nice policeman advised me to go to other end of the cordon as they were letting people through there  :idiot2: whats the point?

I'd be astonished if there wasn't any bother. Never seen as many arseholes looking for bother before a game. Toon was jammed with cunts of every type including and inordinate number of Barbour jackets and hair gel.

gimp watched it at yem.

gimp watched it at yem.

:lol:

Apparently loads after, according to policeman i know who was involved. I saw a guy getting done in by about 20 by the closed Woolworths, blood all over his face. "Is he a mackem?!" then smacking him. He was running around taunting people though.  Then by train station after 6 there was a weird smell, allegedly a smoke bomb, and riot police formed a blockade with big crowd charging. And my dad got caught in the middle of 2 seemingly geordie group of charvers just doing each other in. Also big fight and crowd outside gate straight after match, but think just 2 geordie kids.

at the big crossroads between blackett street and percy street, we saw the michael jackson thriller guy moonwalk into the centre of the road and start directing traffic. was pretty funny!

Ketsbaia, line up a second screenshot of today's scoreline next to your current sig! Would be class. ;)

at the big crossroads between blackett street and percy street, we saw the michael jackson thriller guy moonwalk into the centre of the road and start directing traffic. was pretty funny!

Ketsbaia, line up a second screenshot of today's scoreline next to your current sig! Would be class. ;)

:snod: Was planning on it

Guest neesy111

Two mackems going into town last night on the metro, calling me a black and white cunt in Central station.  Told them to say that on the street and they would get lynched.  Pathetic.