Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Sunday 7th Nov (1.30pm) live on Sky

joeyt

Anybody know why Mick Lowes not on Radio Newcastle ??

Seats at the Emirates aren't big enough

Biggest seats in the league  :pow:

Very strong bench from us today.

Van Persie, Arshavin, Rosicky, Bendtner.

Is Arseshavings not 100% fit like?

Don't think he has ever been, he's always knackered.

I think it's the sake of Nasri and Walcott not being droppable with their form, thought he would have dropped Walcott though for Arshavin.

Well if we get stuck in they do like to bottle a challenge 50/50's will be 60/40's in our favour. Win it get their first to what we can and do not sit back and invite them onto us.

They'll be diving all over the place if we do that, the ref won't even bother putting his  cards away

Anybody know why Mick Lowes not on Radio Newcastle ??

Seats at the Emirates aren't big enough

Biggest seats in the league  :pow:

Very strong bench from us today.

Van Persie, Arshavin, Rosicky, Bendtner.

You obviously haven't seen the size of Big Mick

Need big games from Nolan, Tiote and Barton today. The performance of those three will go a long way to determining the result.

Most importantly, keep possession when you have it. One of Carroll or Ameobi will also have to drop off to help the midfield, provide an option. I can see you getting your arses handed to you if you just look for Carroll/Ameobi with the long ball. Not saying you will like.

Cliche of course but your best chance is with set pieces. Let's hope Barton continues his recent good deliveries.

Need big games from Nolan, Tiote and Barton today. The performance of those three will go a long way to determining the result.

Jonas as well. Midfield has to be nearly perfect today.

Only reason I didn't mention him is that we tend to get the same each week from him (still too early to put Tiote into this bracket). And he has Enrique behind him. Agree though, our midfield will determine what happens in this match. If they show up and play well, we have a chance.

Jonas as well. Midfield has to be nearly perfect today.

Only reason I didn't mention him is that we tend to get the same each week from him (still too early to put Tiote into this bracket). And he has Enrique behind him. Agree though, our midfield will determine what happens in this match. If they show up and play well, we have a chance.

True. Jonas and Enrique are constantly doing well, indeed.