Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Sunday 7th Nov (1.30pm) live on Sky

joeyt

Will be interesting to see what happens at Arsenal next week. Would be harsh to drop anyone from today but playing Nolan, Carroll and Shola at the Emirates may leave us very exposed. Anyway, definitely going to enjoy this week

Will be interesting to see what happens at Arsenal next week. Would be harsh to drop anyone from today but playing Nolan, Carroll and Shola at the Emirates may leave us very exposed. Anyway, definitely going to enjoy this week

The perfect game to be honest, after a great result today, there is no pressure on us at all to get a result.

He should keep the same side. No point going there looking for a draw or sitting back. They would roll us over eventually. May aswell have a go and give them something to think about. It would be foolish and harsh to drop anyone or change a winning side too.I think we will score if its the same 11 as today. Cant see him dropping anyone anyway. Dont they have a game away mid-week aswell? Have a go i say..

He should keep the same side. No point going there looking for a draw or sitting back. They would roll us over eventually. May aswell have a go and give them something to think about. It would be foolish and harsh to drop anyone or change a winning side too.I think we will score if its the same 11 as today. Cant see him dropping anyone anyway. Dont they have a game away mid-week aswell? Have a go i say..

Yer shaktar.

may as well have a go, i think their cbs are weak so id be curious to see how they handle shola and carroll which is a physically strong forward pairing, and if we get tonked, so what its arsenal they do that to teams like us

may as well have a go, i think their cbs are weak so id be curious to see how they handle shola and carroll which is a physically strong forward pairing, and if we get tonked, so what its arsenal they do that to teams like us

WBA beat them at home, they beat Birmingham by the odd goal in three and it took a last-minute goal to sink West Ham. We should absolutely have a go.

I thought people would've understood by now that not having a go gets us into trouble? We didn't 'have a go' against Stoke or Wigan, whilst we had a go against Everton, Villa and today.

I thought people would've understood by now that not having a go gets us into trouble? We didn't 'have a go' against Stoke or Wigan, whilst we had a go against Everton, Villa and today.

Were not saying don't have a go just what formation will Hughton play? 4-5-1 worked against Everton and Villa.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Krul, Simpson, Williamson, Coloccini, Enrique, Barton, Tiote, Nolan, Jonas, Ameobi, Carroll

Subs: Soderberg, Saylor, Campbell, Guthrie, Smith, Routledge, Lovenkrands,

1-1 draw. (f*** it, I just wanna be optimistic)

Edit- Fixed the subs  ;D

Can't believe we took a reduced allocation for this, wankers. If anyone's got a spare PM meh please.

Me neither, I live about 20 minutes from the Emirates and I'll be watching it on Sky :(

Samesies, my record at the Emirates is:

P 3

W 0

D 0

L 3

GF 0

GA 9

...though, so maybe it's better I stayed away.