Arsenal vs Newcastle United - Sunday 7th Nov (1.30pm) live on Sky

joeyt

Anything but a confidence sapping twatting will be alright for me.

Absolutely- give it a go like wolves did today- you never know

What? We might lose 2-1 with a last minute goal? :lol:

You've got to have hope.

Maybe but at least have a go - try to close shop and you get mullered - wolves did well and deserved a draw

That was kinda my point. They didn't get it.

Lost me like - just reckon if we take the petrified attitude that we had at man utd into the arsenal game we are knackered so at least give it a positive go

You've got to have hope.

Maybe but at least have a go - try to close shop and you get mullered - wolves did well and deserved a draw

It's arguably more important to take positives into the Blackburn than the actual result. I'd sooner show that we can live with them and lose than try and defend for 90mins, lose anyway and having proven nothing other than that we're scared of better teams.

Don't get me wrong, I agree.

I just don't think we'll get anything. At all.

Me neither. A battling performance with some good passages of play is what I'm looking for, I expect we'll lose by a couple of goals.

You've got to have hope.

It's arguably more important to take positives into the Blackburn than the actual result. I'd sooner show that we can live with them and lose than try and defend for 90mins, lose anyway and having proven nothing other than that we're scared of better teams.

Me neither. A battling performance with some good passages of play is what I'm looking for, I expect we'll lose by a couple of goals.

Once again this week :thup:

You've got to have hope.

:sadnod:

I reckon we'll get a brilliant chance to take the lead, will fluff it, and they'll get a couple of easy goals and win it 2-0.

Guest elbee909

You've got to have hope.

Yeah, possibly three.