Things are about to get a bit Messi

Interpolic

:lol: It's funny as hell, but it takes the piss tbh.  If it's an actual permanent ban then it's fucking stupid.  In my mind it's just been an amusing distraction, and he's a nice kid - don't get me wrong, if it was Stifler or Stu or someone then I'd be all self righteous about a bet being a bet, and would delight in them fucking off.  Especially king dickhead Stu, that would be ace. 

But yeah, Messi's areet - don't ban him permanently or owt, or I'll feel guilty. :lol:

:lol:

:lol: It's funny as hell, but it takes the piss tbh.  If it's an actual permanent ban then it's fucking stupid.  In my mind it's just been an amusing distraction, and he's a nice kid - don't get me wrong, if it was Stifler or Stu or someone then I'd be all self righteous about a bet being a bet, and would delight in them fucking off.  Especially king dickhead Stu, that would be ace. 

But yeah, Messi's areet - don't ban him permanently or owt, or I'll feel guilty. :lol:

:lol: RTG-tastic

Is the t*** going to be released when Sewpa Kev scores again or something?

Not that I give a s*** like, he should be castrated for this fatal error imo.

The ban shouldn't be lifted when Nolan scores again like. That's him being rewarded for Nolan doing good. He doubted Nolan :(

one thing i reckon makes this harsh - there was no 'other side' to the bet was there?  there was nothing for IP to lose in the whole deal so people say he should 'stick to his side of the bet' but there was only one side right?  was hardly a bet in that case

being boring aside it's still canny funny

That just makes his bet more stupid and meaningful when he made it. Shows how (wrongly) confident he was.

If anything there should be additional punishments if Nolan scores again.

one thing i reckon makes this harsh - there was no 'other side' to the bet was there?  there was nothing for IP to lose in the whole deal so people say he should 'stick to his side of the bet' but there was only one side right?  was hardly a bet in that case

That just makes his bet more stupid and meaningful when he made it. Shows how (wrongly) confident he was.

Did he actually say he would give up his membership if Nolan scored 8 goals and he didn't drink his own piss?

How about we ban all the people who said they would eat their hat if we won and we did?, I don't remember any evidence of hat eating being shown on here.

Did he actually say he would give up his membership if Nolan scored 8 goals and he didn't drink his own piss?

How about we ban all the people who said they would eat their hat if we won and we did?, I don't remember any evidence of hat eating being shown on here.

I'm not saying that, I'm disputing that it's harsh because it was a one way bet. He created the conditions.

I'm not saying that, I'm disputing that it's harsh because it was a one way bet. He created the conditions.

Not really, all he said was he would drink his own piss, I don't seem to remember him saying he could be punished if he didn't, though if someone wishes to prove me wrong then fair play to the mods for taking his word.

Not really, all he said was he would drink his own piss, I don't seem to remember him saying he could be punished if he didn't, though if someone wishes to prove me wrong then fair play to the mods for taking his word.

:lol: You'd think he'd been arrested and thrown in jail for failing to drink his own piss.

:lol: You'd think he'd been arrested and thrown in jail for failing to drink his own piss.

No, I just don't see where he ever agreed to being banned if he didn't do it?

It's a joke.

People need to learn that for every action you take in life there are repercussions or consequences.

one thing i reckon makes this harsh - there was no 'other side' to the bet was there? there was nothing for IP to lose in the whole deal so people say he should 'stick to his side of the bet' but there was only one side right? was hardly a bet in that case

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lighten up man. He requires some serious ripping for making a statement like that and the conditions coming true.

Why don't you drink his piss, then?!