Mackems in your workplace

Guest koenji

Being north of the border we don't have too many of them up here definately none in our workplace so that's a relief cos I'd probably be sacked rubbing this result in their faces..... tho on the other hand I'll probably be sacked for spending most of today watching replay after reply of the highlights non-stop!

My managers a mackem, anyway I made an agreement with him that I won't brag if we won and he won't brag if they won. I did tease him on Wednesday though a little, saying that we beat Villa 6-0 and they beat them 1-0 meaning that we would beat them 5-0, I was almost right. Anyway I wasn't in today as it's my day off, and not only that I have my 3 month probation meeting this week when I find out if they are going to give me confirmation of contract or not.

A big grin is the best I can do in those conditions I think.

Went into work today and didn't even mention the game at all to them. They were obviously expecting me to give it out but I played it down which, surprisingly, made them even more annoyed. Couldn't keep it going for too long and went for the 'sarcastic twat' angle on things. :)

Went into work today and didn't even mention the game at all to them. They were obviously expecting me to give it out but I played it down which, surprisingly, made them even more annoyed. Couldn't keep it going for too long and went for the 'sarcastic twat' angle on things. :)

Never. :lol:

It's my first day back in the morning and I can't wait to get back in as I've been told all last week what they were going to do to us.  I'm saying nothing, I'm just going to smile and pretend nothing has happened because I'll get more of a bite that way.

Guest diddimz

Only Makem I know I play indoor soccer with, we wear white for our strip, and he usually borrows a team mates shirt, i Ive told the other guys on the team not to bring a spare for him so that I can. I think my Newcastle shirts are the only ones i can find to bring in this week for him.