Newcastle United vs Blackburn Rovers 19:45 10/11/10 Pre-Match thread

joeyt

I don't think 3 games in a week at this stage of the season is much to ask. We've got an international break coming up soon. This is the part in the season where you can get a bit more out of players. Obviously as it hits Christmas we have to be more cautious. But right now? We need to get all we can out of our best team.

They were knackered after 70 mins today. Same team on Wednesday and Saturday and we'll be lucky to win one of them, let alone both.

Bring in at least Routledge, Guthrie and Campbell on Wednesday and play the same as today on Saturday imo

I don't think 3 games in a week at this stage of the season is much to ask. We've got an international break coming up soon. This is the part in the season where you can get a bit more out of players. Obviously as it hits Christmas we have to be more cautious. But right now? We need to get all we can out of our best team.

You don't?

England have a friendly against France. That's midweek.

You don't?

Ah fair play, don't take any notice of England fixtures to be honest, I heard about that match and assumed it was a break of some sort.

You don't?

Thank fuck, haven't quite recovered yet from the boredom of the last international break.

Looking at the current bottom 5 teams at present and the next three games, I have to say it could determine our safety

We have Blackburn,Fulham,Newcastle

The other teams next 3 are on another website :)

If we can get 6 or 7 points from the next 3 then we could put a big gap between ourselves and the bottom 5 teams. We have Chelsea after that so have to make the most of the next two home games. Arsenal, Sunderland and West Ham for me are all bonus points. I only expected a draw against the scum at beginning of season, although we lost to blackpool and stoke the other games have pretty much gone as expected or we have overachieved.

We are now 10 points off bottom, 7 off 4th bottom and could be 10 off tbhere come wednesday hopefully.

Guest VegasToon

The team I think we will see:

Simpson  Campbell  Taylor  Enrique

Routledge  Barton  Tiote    Gutierrez

Carroll    Ranger

Looking at the current bottom 5 teams at present and the next three games, I have to say it could determine our safety

If we can get 6 or 7 points from the next 3 then we could put a big gap between ourselves and the bottom 5 teams. We have Chelsea after that so have to make the most of the next two home games. Arsenal, Sunderland and West Ham for me are all bonus points. I only expected a draw against the scum at beginning of season, although we lost to blackpool and stoke the other games have pretty much gone as expected or we have overachieved.

We are now 10 points off bottom, 7 off 4th bottom and could be 10 off tbhere come wednesday hopefully.

The bold game should be fairly even, I can't see us dominating them.

Gonna be a clever trick playing ourselves after the Fulham game