The Legends/Total Sport/606 Thread - Three Legends Axed

WarrenBartonCentrePartin

Guest Geordiesned

Look at me look at me i needed to tell my internet friends on N-O that my text got read out.

Pathetic.

Look at me not realising it wasn't Mosley that posted that then telling Mosley he's pathetic for posting it.

Pathetic.

• 3 months later...

It was like listening to three half-cut auld gadgies who had their football knowledge from watching Match of the Day.

Although, should anyone miss Supermac's ramblings, they could just wait outside the Strawberry at chucking out time and they might get some useful nuggets of completely wrong information.

Guest firetotheworks

Beresford is a good shout like. I'm not sure how much he actually knows, but he talked and talked and talked on that show with Ginola and Howey.

I think it will be back at some point but probably with better legends.

They need to get more up to date like. Someone like John Beresford, Michael Gray & random Smoggie.

This would be much better, the lack of knowledge the 3 just gone had between them was disgraceful, especially considering 80% of that belonged to Mac (18% to the smoggie)

Embarrassed to the region and worst of all too many listeners going round repeating the bollocks they said to others, you could always tell a Legends listener from a mile off when talking to them. Same goes for a forum user, much more clued up in general.

There was a time when I never missed it but Gates was the only one who had anything interesting to say to start with so I'm surprised it lasted for so long after he left tbh. MacDonald is painful to listen to.

It had had its day quite frankly, especially with Boro languishing in the Championship and the more foreign players that came into the game, the more clueless they all sounded.

Guest firetotheworks

Even then they were pretty bad. I remember MacDonald just flat-out ignoring everyone over Scott Parker and just claiming that he was absolute rubbish...in his first season.

In his second season you can make a case, but in his first season he was nothing short of outstanding.

:lol: They got sacked on their holidays? Classy! But who the fuck am I gonna shout at when I get in from work now? The missus shouts back and will stab me when I'm asleep. I'll have to find some fuckwit to stand in the corner rambling nonsense and not listening to anyone else.

Shouldn't be too hard actually, most of my neighbours are getting on a bit, I'll just put the kettle on...

Even then they were pretty bad. I remember MacDonald just flat-out ignoring everyone over Scott Parker and just claiming that he was absolute rubbish...in his first season.

In his second season you can make a case, but in his first season he was nothing short of outstanding.

And quickly claiming he was right all along. He was absolute quality that first season, fell apart in the second along with the rest of the team.

MacDonald just plain hated him.

Three Legends Axed? Well it's about time tbh.

Malcolm back on the sauce

Bernie can give 100% attention to the massive chip on his shoulder

And Horseshit back to living on the street

The only downside is that the regular halfwits, I mean callers, will start to infect total sport with their inane drivel and ridiculous ramblings

Hopefully the BBC will be able to weed out these with a few questions like, can you count to potatoe? 

Was a good laugh with Gatesy. Super Mac however was a complete knacker; I'm surprised Bernie didn't deck him. Super Mac reminded me of Zippy, "yes Bernie(Geoffrey) but but but......" and then spewing out a right load of bollocks. Horswill can be the pink cow.

The only downside is that the regular halfwits, I mean callers, will start to infect total sport with their inane drivel and ridiculous ramblings

Hopefully the BBC will be able to weed out these with a few questions like, can you count to potatoe

Can you even spell potato? :razz:

Hopefully the BBC will be able to weed out these with a few questions like, can you count to potatoe

Can you even spell potato? :razz:

No, no I can't  :blush: