Newcastle United 1 - 2 Blackburn - 10/11/10 - post match reaction from page 29

Dave

Nolan invisible as usual, compounded by Shola's complete inability to retain the ball or pass it to any NUFC player, with a team like Blackburn where we have no space it's not looking good, we need an outlet, Routledge on for either of them imo

Sorry, all my fault we're losing, I forgot to remind my girlfriend that we're playing and she wasn't wearing the black and white striped underwear that was instrumental in our last three wins. She's got it on now, despite protests that it's dirty and will 'probably give her a yeast infection'. Plenty of time for it to do its magic.

Sorry, all my fault we're losing, I forgot to remind my girlfriend that we're playing and she wasn't wearing the black and white striped underwear that was instrumental in our last three wins. She's got it on now, despite protests that it's dirty and will 'probably give her a yeast infection'. Plenty of time for it to do its magic.

That was disturbing.

I hope your referring to the magic of the lucky charm there