Copa América

Disco

What a load of s**** Brazil and the Copa America have been thus far.

Robinho is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.

Robinho is a fantastic footballer. Maybe you will realise this when your knee recovers from that violent jerking motion.

Let the kid gel before you start judging them. Robinho can stay afar from the team, no need to have someone who slows down the game at every moment. Don't forget Ganso and Pato have come back from injuries having been more than 3 months away and will need match fitness to be able to get into their groove. Neymar was absolutely terrible and we're lucky to have the worlds best central defender in Thiago Silva who saved us plenty of times today.

Lucas Leiva, was crap for the first half, but god what a good performance he had in the 2nd half, probably the best I've ever seen him play and yet he was average. Also Ramires had without a doubt a 'Chelsea' performance, was his worst in the yellow shirt.

Hope these guys stay calm and as Elano pointed out, in 2007 we lost to Mexico 2-0 but still went on to beat the Argies 3-0 and win the whole thing. Have no doubt this team has the talent to win it all, but it's all about being able to play as a team.

Uruguay is the only team who has been playing together without major changes for 3-4 years now and also been practicing together for a month now.

That squad is going to be trouble in 2014. They were too timid in front of the net tonight, though. Could have had 4.

Robinho has a perm, that's all you need to say.

They were, and timid is probably the best word you can use. Only player who tried the direct approach was probably Pato who had the best chance of the game, Neymar tried the extra dribble, so did Robinho and Ganso didn't believe in his shot from outside the area even if he has a very good shot. To bad, but we'll no doubt grow in the tournament even if I'm not sure that'll be enough to win the whole tournament, but the important is to show that the project with the young kids is going in the right direction.

If Lucas ever plays with Ganso, Pato and Neymar up top that 'quadruple' will have an average age of 19,7 or so which is quite ridiculous. The future is bright, but it's all about commitment.

What a load of s**** Brazil and the Copa America have been thus far.

Robinho is one of the most overrated players I've ever seen.

Robinho is a fantastic footballer. Maybe you will realise this when your knee recovers from that violent jerking motion.

Knee jerking? :lol: You mean watching him for City, Brazil and AC Milan is not enough to make a judgement? :lol:

How is Neymar terrible? I think he is the best performer last night.  He got trible-team defending everytime and still able to create chances man...

???

He didn't play well last night, was isolated on the left flank and tried the extra dribble way to many times. Thiago Silva and then dare I say it but Lucas Leivas second half were the best performances last night. Pato showed a lot of promise but must stay focused for every minute he'son the field. Sometimes he didn't expect the ball and when he got it he was surprised and missed the control. HE was also standing offside a lot which he was criticized for during the first half even if he was one of the betters in the last 20 minutes of the first half.

What a bore this Copa so far.

Brazil didn't look a team at all, I know Dunga went way over the top with his rigidity, but every Brazilian player looked like he tried to win the game alone by himself yesterday.

Wow, horrible second part of the post. How can you expect a team like Brazil or Argentina to look like a team when they've had less than a week playing together. Dunga had the same players at his disposal for many years, if you look back he actually lost against Venezuela with players looking like a team. Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Chile ain't Spain who have a squad made up of mostly players from 2 clubs who play together the whole time.

It will take a while to gel and that's expected.

Aye, dreadful competition so far.

It definitely is, but will only get better when the argentinian and brazilian players starts clicking with each other. Fun to see teams like Paraguay, Uruguay and Chile as they have squads more than capable of winning the title.