Newcastle United 0 - 0 Fulham - 13/11/10 - post match reaction from page 15

Nate

The way some were going on, you'd think we'd only lost one home game and people were booing :lol:

The way people were going on you'd think we were in the bottom three.

The people at St James Park don't care how many points we have away from home. In their eyes, we've won two out of seven - losing to Stoke, Blackpool and Blackburn - what do people expect? Standing ovation?

The way some were going on, you'd think we'd only lost one home game and people were booing :lol:

The way people were going on you'd think we were in the bottom three.

The people at St James Park don't care how many points we have away from home. In their eyes, we've won two out of seven - losing to Stoke, Blackpool and Blackburn - what do people expect? Standing ovation?

What utter nonsense.

Sorry. Didn't realise everyone else was happy with throwing away 13 points.

They're not but to say that our fans that attend home games don't care what happens away from home is total and utter bollocks and you know it.

The home form needs addressing but you are spouting shite.

We're not. But I think we're reasonably chuffed with 18 points after 1/3 of the season sitting in 7th position.

So am I. But it doesn't mean I'll ignore the home form. Being better off than we expected doesn't mean everything else is forgotten.

We're not. But I think we're reasonably chuffed with 18 points after 1/3 of the season sitting in 7th position.

So am I. But it doesn't mean I'll ignore the home form. Being better off than we expected doesn't mean everything else is forgotten.

If it was down to lack of effort like seasons gone by then yeah, but to boo them after that is ridiculous imo.

we are, but thats not to say we can't think that the performances could be a whole lot better at home and that fact may come back to biteus on the arse.

They're not but to say that our fans that attend home games don't care what happens away from home is total and utter bollocks and you know it.

The home form needs addressing but you are spouting s****.

I read back what I said and I missed a couple of words out - what I meant was, the home fans want to win the home games (because that's what they see) - in that respect it makes away form irrelevant - i certainly don't sit at SJP thinking "Well we're playing shit, but at least we've won the last couple of away games so that makes this good". If we've thrown away 13 points against crap teams, then of course they're not going to be happy.

The home form needs addressing but you are spouting s****.

I read back what I said and I missed a couple of words out - what I meant was, the home fans want to win the home games (because that's what they see) - in that respect it makes away form irrelevant - i certainly don't sit at SJP thinking "Well we're playing s***, but at least we've won the last couple of away games so that makes this good". If we've thrown away 13 points against crap teams, then of course they're not going to be happy.

people want to win home games because teams tend to get most of their points that way and we see a lot of tough home games coming up. at the start of the season people would mark down blackpool,blackburn, wigan,stoke, fulham as games we need to win at home if we want to stop up.

If it was down to lack of effort like seasons gone by then yeah, but to boo them after that is ridiculous imo.

There wasn't enough effort obviously, or we'd have won.

:lol:

We're talking about a team who got to the final of the Europa League and have finished top half and upper mid-table recently. :lol:

Aye lets try a bit harder, we'll win the league!

That old one again. Some of us are asking to win against a team that haven't won away from home in the PL for something stupid like a year, not to win the fucking league. But nice try.

That old one again. Some of us are asking to win against a team that haven't won away from home in the PL for something stupid like a year, not to win the f***ing league. But nice try.

i don't think lack of effort was to blame though.

That old one again. Some of us are asking to win against a team that haven't won away from home in the PL for something stupid like a year, not to win the fucking league. But nice try.

Go and lie down or something, have a word with yourself.

That old one again. Some of us are asking to win against a team that haven't won away from home in the PL for something stupid like a year, not to win the f***ing league. But nice try.

For expecting to win at home? Aye, I'm mental.

No, for spouting utter nonsense about our fans and 'effort'.

greg, you really ought to check if he owns a cricket bat before having a go.