Newcastle United 0 - 0 Fulham - 13/11/10 - post match reaction from page 15

Nate

We're not. But I think we're reasonably chuffed with 18 points after 1/3 of the season sitting in 7th position.

So am I. But it doesn't mean I'll ignore the home form. Being better off than we expected doesn't mean everything else is forgotten.

If it was down to lack of effort like seasons gone by then yeah, but to boo them after that is ridiculous imo.

There wasn't enough effort obviously, or we'd have won.

:lol:

Aye lets try a bit harder, we'll win the league!

That old one again. Some of us are asking to win against a team that haven't won away from home in the PL for something stupid like a year, not to win the f***ing league. But nice try.

Go and lie down or something, have a word with yourself.

For expecting to win at home? Aye, I'm mental.

No, for spouting utter nonsense about our fans and 'effort'.

It's an opinion. I'm allowed one you know.

I don't think the effort we put into the last half an hour was good enough, and I think the fans had a right to show discontent. So fucking shoot me.

Expecting us to roll over a team with players like Gera, Dempsey, Murphy, Duff, Johnson & Dembele. Regardless of their away form there's goals in that team. To expect us to roll over teams like that is a bit disrespectful tbh.

who expected that ?

oh by the way duff played left back and wasn't tested at all.

Expecting us to roll over a team with players like Gera, Dempsey, Murphy, Duff, Johnson & Dembele. Regardless of their away form there's goals in that team. To expect us to roll over teams like that is a bit disrespectful tbh.

Sorry? Roll over? Can't remember where I said that.

The booing of Duff was absolutely ridiculous.

I fully appreciate that he was generally poor in his time here and little value for money - but, whenever he wore the shirt he tended to give is all, he just wasn't good enough.

The booing of Duff was absolutely ridiculous.

I fully appreciate that he was generally poor in his time here and little value for money - but, whenever he wore the shirt he tended to give is all, he just wasn't good enough.

fully agree. Thought it was pointless and embarrassing.

I couldn't give a fuck where our points come from in terms of judging the team. It's nice to be at the victories, but doesn't affect my judgement. If I was going regularly to home and away games i'd prefer we picked up points away, away wins are much more fun and defeats more painful.

I thought the booing of Duff was perfectly acceptable.

That relegation season was embarrassing and Duff's performances personified the gutlessness of the whole team throughout. I'd happily boo anybody that was involved and subsequently moved on.

That relegation season was embarrassing and Duff's performances personified the gutlessness of the whole team throughout. I'd happily boo anybody that was involved and subsequently moved on.

what about those that stayed cos no-one wanted to take them off our hands ?

what about those that stayed cos no-one wanted to take them off our hands ?

Stayed and helped the club back up, rectified the wronging and are currently performing with all their hearts for the club.

I see where you're coming from like, in the way we were only left with the unwanted ones so to speak - however that's just the way I see it.

Aaron Hughes was rightfully not booed. :thup:

:thup:

Tragic we sold him tbh.

Nah utility player at best, would not get into our back line currently

Complete rubbish. He would have got into our back line for the last 5 years, man. He's a better defender than both Williamson and Simpson.