Newcastle United 0 - 0 Fulham - 13/11/10 - post match reaction from page 15

Nate

Guest neesy111

Since when have NUFC to many here became an established team in the division again.  That was OK against a team that is hard to beat.  Clearly we have more to come than that though.

We're doing alright, but Jonas is so frustrating. Guthrie and Loven haven't been that bad actually, although Enrique and Carroll have been very good. Think we need Ranger at some point.

I didnt think Loven did too bad either, but like some of have mentioned I would want Rout to come on at some point

Guest neesy111

It appears I've been watching a different game to everyone else. We've been alright nothing special, but neither have Fulham.

This, some people thinking we are top half team again after the last month me thinks.

Wouldn't take Guthrie off like. He's giving us decent set pieces and isn't having a 'negative impact' defensively.

I would leave it as it is. Carroll and Nolan both unlucky to score. Tiote is having a good game. Enrique looks a bit shaky at the back but is providing our best play going forward.

Lovenkrands is playing ok. He's at least getting involved.

Wouldn't take Guthrie off like. He's giving us decent set pieces and isn't having a 'negative impact' defensively.

I would leave it as it is. Carroll and Nolan both unlucky to score. Tiote is having a good game. Enrique looks a bit shaky at the back but is providing our best play going forward.

Must've missed those bits.

It's been a bit dull, but some of the reactions "Utter s***" etc are over reactions.

Agreed.

:sadnod:

Playing better than we did on Wednesday. Creating chances too. We've played alright.

Winger got the better of him a couple of times in the first 20 minutes.

And Loven has been involved quite a bit. Hasn't really missed guilt-edge chances - one was a header when he had his back to goal and one went out for a corner. He's not been 'bad'. Looks more likely to score than Ranger would IMO.

Winger got the better of him a couple of times in the first 20 minutes.

And Loven has been involved quite a bit. Hasn't really missed guilt-edge chances - one was a header when he had his back to goal and one went out for a corner. He's not been 'bad'. Looks more likely to score than Ranger would IMO.

I said earlier I think Loven has done alright. He's done a lot more than he did against Wigan (And Im usually saying he's pretty gash).

A few days ago I've read that we haven't won a PL match on Saturday at 3:00 pm since against Bolton in August 2008. (I've been at SJP that day.  :snod:)

Shocking stat, if it's really the case imo.

Ben Arfa already forgotten. :no: