Newcastle United 0 - 0 Fulham - 13/11/10 - post match reaction from page 15

Nate

Honestly I'm not seeing that merits any drastic changes. Guthrie and Loven are doing fine. (Not great, but fine.)

If we keep doing this and we don't get three points, oh well, but changing things for no reason won't help all that much.

Simpson has been excellent by the way. Must be feeling that England call coming.... :lol:

A few days ago I've read that we haven't won a PL match on Saturday at 3:00 pm since against Bolton in August 2008. (I've been at SJP that day.  :snod:)

Shocking stat, if it's really the case imo.

Ben Arfa already forgotten. :no:

Oh.  O0

Didn't forgot him, but that the match was at 3:00 pm. Probably my stats were just for home games, anyway. :lol:

Honestly I'm not seeing that merits any drastic changes. Guthrie and Loven are doing fine. (Not great, but fine.)

If we keep doing this and we don't get three points, oh well, but changing things for no reason won't help all that much.

Simpson has been excellent by the way. Must be feeling that England call coming.... :lol:

We've been alright, there's just a lot of over reactions.

We need a player who can take this kinds of Free kick. A player who can score from set-pieces.

barton and Guthrie can only put decent ball in to head it in.

There aren't a lot of players who can score from thirty yards out consistently in the entire league.

We have one by the way, he's just not that good at anything else.