Vuckic

TRon

Get him into the match squad while Barton's out. We need some life in that midfield and going back to the bad old days of Smith and Nolan in the centre has exposed our reliance on Tiote badly. I doubt anybody is surprised we are getting twatted today with that line up. What's there to lose?

Where would you play him may I ask?

Playing him in a game like today could totally destroy his confidence.

I don't think he lacks confidence. I'll bet he's got a lot more than Guthrie. But yeah with Nolan in the team it would be hard to put him into that line up.

Time for some common sense i'd say.

You've got that t*** in your avatar and you are asking me to show common sense?

Apologies, i didnt realise my avatar was so significant and that i wasnt allowed to have shit players in it.

Vuckic looked nowhere near ready in the Carling Cup games.

don't think he looked out of place at all. wasn't great or anything, but he didnt look out of depth, which is how smith has looked for a couple of seasons, bar a handful of games.

Vuckic looked nowhere near ready in the Carling Cup games.

don't think he looked out of place at all. wasn't great or anything, but he didnt look out of depth, which is how smith has looked for a couple of seasons, bar a handful of games.

imo he was much better against Chelsea than against Arsenal where he looked a bit pedestrian. Needs games naturally. Nee fucker will ever develop sat on the bench. Teenager or not, he can't do worse than Smith.