Newcastle United 1 - 1 Chelsea - 28/11/10 - post match reaction from page 27

Dave

Sometimes I am glad that here in the States we don't have stupid pundits talking during halftime of football matches.  It's 15 minutes of commercials, which is better than having to hear people getting paid a lot of money to spout utter shit.

Guest firetotheworks

*Tin hat on*

Souness is completely right.

Have to agree.

What did he say?

That the fans are groaning when players are losing the ball and that after that it affects them negatively. Absolutely right imo. I know it's Shola, but we're playing Chelsea ffs. I think if people are going to moan in this match, it should be followed up with applause tbh.

I'd honestly rather have Leon Best on the pitch than Shola, the man's a walking example of a static and useless footballer.

We've competed well at times, but sitting back has played right into their hands, they're experts at taking advantage of negative tactics.

Last time you said this he scored 2  :aww:

I thought that Drogba lad didn't dive anymore?

Who scored 2?

Shola.

Against?

That rabble down the road.

I most certainly wasn't posting on here at ht during that game. More biased pro-Shola fibs.

Not during the game silly.

*Tin hat on*

Have to agree.

What did he say?

That the fans are groaning when players are losing the ball and that after that it affects them negatively. Absolutely right imo. I know it's Shola, but we're playing Chelsea ffs. I think if people are going to moan in this match, it should be followed up with applause tbh.

come on man, it's minute instinctive reactions that are hardly noticeable in one person but multipled by 45,000 geordies sounds like a big deal. not that much you can do to help it especially when shola is doing this every time he has the ball.

Sometimes I am glad that here in the States we don't have stupid pundits talking during halftime of football matches.  It's 15 minutes of commercials, which is better than having to hear people getting paid a lot of money to spout utter shit.

:lol: Not watching ESPN games, I assume? They were eating pie yesterday.

Guest neesy111

*Tin hat on*

Have to agree.

What did he say?

come on man, it's minute instinctive reactions that are hardly noticeable in one person but multipled by 45,000 geordies sounds like a big deal. not that much you can do to help it especially when shola is doing this every time he has the ball.

Problem is we expect it from Shola, if it had been Carroll there would of been nothing.  It's the effect of watching shola for 10 years.

*Tin hat on*

Have to agree.

What did he say?

I'm sure you'd hear it at every other ground when players make mistakes. You make a mistake in front of tens of thousands of people, you'll hear an instinctive reaction.

Terrible ball.