West Brom vs Newcastle - Sunday 5th December 1:30pm (live on Sky)

Decky

Despite everyone saying it could go either way I fully expect the inevitable 'relegation' comments if we get beat

Yeah comparing pre and post match threads can be quite funny :lol:

Only because identical posts from you generally appear in both.

Despite everyone saying it could go either way I fully expect the inevitable 'relegation' comments if we get beat

Yeah comparing pre and post match threads can be quite funny :lol:

Only because identical posts from you generally appear in both.

So what you are saying is I don't have a massive kneejerk after a loss/draw and lose all rational thought? Yeah that's quite embarrassing  :blush:

Just because you think we're going to lose, doesn't mean you absolutely have to be happy if we do. It's a prediction, not a 'hope-icition' :laugh:

Is that aimed at me?

All I mean is before a match there will be fairly level headed comments about how it's going to be a tough game etc.. but then we lose and some of those same people seem shocked and outraged that we lost.

There is nothing wrong with disappointment, nothing wrong with being critical but the over-reactions at times are just mental, especially when as said, people weren't expecting much pre match.

:lol: We're not some massive scalp anymore. We just aren't as good as we used to, it's not really playing out of their skins, it's just not hard to keep us at bay.

Look at how Wigan played against West Ham yesterday, compare how they played against us.

Guest palnese

If Nolan is out, what about:

Barton  Guthrie Tiote Jonas

Routledge

Carroll