West Brom vs Newcastle - Sunday 5th December 1:30pm (live on Sky)

Decky

Shola was going to be rested on Sunday apparently and only played because Nolan pulled out.  I think he should be judged when he's fully fit not when soldiering on with an injury.

And when has he been fully fit and in good form?

Guest Roger Kint

Shola was going to be rested on Sunday apparently and only played because Nolan pulled out.  I think he should be judged when he's fully fit not when soldiering on with an injury.

Been here over 10 years i seriously doubt anyone is judging him purely on last week like......

Considering the fact that he's played on in the past when he's needed operations he'll probably never be fit enough for a whole season.  We should just play him when he's fit because he's a handful on those times.  Blaming him for being lazy/shit when he's injured is a bit harsh IMO.

Brings back memories as well of Owen's volley when we beat them a few months after he signed. Really thought we were onto something special. :(

Was a good game that. Can remember Emre and Parker both having stormers n'all.

Under Roeder.

Exactly. More than 4 years ago.

As I said, he's a completely different player now.

Yep, knew after that game we'd come up easily. The talk in the summer of "This is a tough league to get out of", and then remember watching Boro v Sheff Utd the night before (the other relegated team & previous Play-Off Finalists) and being thoroughly unimpressed with the standard of both, and then our game against WBA confirmed we had nowt to worry about.